Just looked at the patch notes...

creepNpeep
715 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Oh Oh..

I think we’re in for more of the same folks.

I couldn’t see much in there that addresses the current hot topics.

Oh lord..

http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/dice-commerce/Casablanca/Update_Notes/20181205-01/Battlefield_V_Chapter_1_Overture_Update_12052018_FINAL.pdf

Comments

• VBALL_MVP
    6175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll wait for the offical notes to be posted in the forum
  • Ameeba37
    1751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

Those are the official notes tho...?
  • VBALL_MVP
    6175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ameeba37 wrote: »

Those are the official notes tho...?

Didnt click since the web address looks fishy. Will wait for the post in the forums by the devs.
  • Cr4zyR3dFr0g
    225 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hmmmm a PDF file... Yup I'll wait for the actual post as well
  • frosland
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • AlexdeF1
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    Oh Oh..

Oh lord..

http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/dice-commerce/Casablanca/Update_Notes/20181205-01/Battlefield_V_Chapter_1_Overture_Update_12052018_FINAL.pdf

True, looks like they have completely ignored the community
  • creepNpeep
    715 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, link is legit as it’s the link that’s on the announcement thread.

And yes, it doesn’t look like they’ve addressed the issues that were voiced..
  • rocco1455
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully the patch notes do not contain all tweaks that were made
  • Tullzter
    951 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What infuriates me is the fact that they gave the JU 88's bombs a larger splash area and didn't even buff the AA guns..i mean i don't know about the rest of you but these things are flying fortresses that you just cannot shoot down with an AA
  • VBALL_MVP
    AlexdeF1 wrote: »
    Oh Oh..

Oh lord..

What did they ignore specifically? Looks like they did quite a few changes that addressed people's complaints.

Tullzter wrote: »
    What infuriates me is the fact that they gave the JU 88's bombs a larger splash area and didn't even buff the AA guns..i mean i don't know about the rest of you but these things are flying fortresses that you just cannot shoot down with an AA

They nerfed the JU 88. They dont have a larger splash they reduced the number of bombs and release rate so that you wouldn't have 32 bombs concentrated in one spot getting mass kill streaks. And reduced the number of 1000k bombs, along with buffing tanks to withstand the smaller bombs better.

They also put a reload timer so you didnt pass thru a reload station and be instantly filled.
  • Tullzter
    951 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What do they mean then when they say that " bombs will have a larger spread area when they hit the ground"?
  • creepNpeep
    Oh Oh..

Oh lord..

What did they ignore specifically? Looks like they did quite a few changes that addressed people's complaints.

They nerfed the JU 88. They dont have a larger splash they reduced the number of bombs and release rate so that you wouldn't have 32 bombs concentrated in one spot getting mass kill streaks. And reduced the number of 1000k bombs, along with buffing tanks to withstand the smaller bombs better.

They also put a reload timer so you didnt pass thru a reload station and be instantly filled.

Removal of scope glint on low mag scopes, for one!
  • clampit
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    just looked out the kitchen window, :)
  • VBALL_MVP
    Oh Oh..

Oh lord..

Removal of scope glint on low mag scopes, for one!

Well that's not a bug. I'll argue also they listen to everyone who said keep it in.
    What do they mean then when they say that " bombs will have a larger spread area when they hit the ground"?

Means they are not going to be concentrated in one area. More spread out. Which means there will be areas in between bombs that is survivable.

They are not increasing the splash of the bombs.
  • SMK_GAMING_1
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Obviously not everything asked for was added but they included quite a few weapon changes that were called for
  • Tullzter
    Ok makes sense, guess phrasing threw me off, but too bad that AAs haven't been buffed
  • djhifi
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    rocco1455 wrote: »

This is probably the most nonsensical post I've read all year.
  • Kashik1985
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    djhifi wrote: »
    rocco1455 wrote: »

This is probably the most nonsensical post I've read all year.

Must be a short year for you.

Many games lump changes under stability or general gameplay fixes without elaborating on what was actually adjusted. There are changes just like those in the patch notes. So it makes perfect sense to hope that the patch notes do not contain all the tweaks that were made.
  • JediMastaWyn
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi, anyone know if Panzerstorm is out today?