Weekly BF

The Blizzard On The Snow Map Is Sick!!!

craigerswuzhere
103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Forgive me for not knowing the name of the map, it is snowy with more mountains than houses & trains. I played a round of Domination and there was a huge Blizzard. It was the best graphics for snow I have ever seen in any game period. Most games have very simple motion going in the same direction when it comes to weather elements, you guys have the wind pushing the snow upward off the mountain and swirling powder lifting off the ground. It felt insanely real. Bravo, well done. Keep up the good work!

Comments

• BATTL3FI3LDBULLY
    336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's a masterpiece! I remember the sandstorm from BFH, such a joke! This is true immersion!
  • ThePro_PR
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There’s also a sand storm in Hamada that I have only experienced ONCE in my 100+ hours of play time (many of those playing that map). I really wish it would happen more often.
  • zombifiedstalker
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yeah but, are they client or server based?
  • dinobass
    154 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Those major weather effects really are cool. I think it's good that they are infrequent and fairly short-lived: makes them that much more special. I have 55 hours of play and have experienced the Hamada sandstorm once as well. I actually wouldn't mind if some of the lighter weather like light rain or mist lasted a bit longer from time to time.
  • 20200sfly
    353 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dinobass wrote: »
    Those major weather effects really are cool. I think it's good that they are infrequent and fairly short-lived: makes them that much more special. I have 55 hours of play and have experienced the Hamada sandstorm once as well. I actually wouldn't mind if some of the lighter weather like light rain or mist lasted a bit longer from time to time.

Global warming?
  • windtear
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    in BF5 Every map sucks, 2 choke point + 1 secret passage, no fun but cheap tactic
  • 20200sfly
    353 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    windtear wrote: »
    in BF5 Every map sucks, 2 choke point + 1 secret passage, no fun but cheap tactic

C'mon soldier. That's pretty cold (no pun intended).

Ps. The pun was intended.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Air Raid on Devastation is awesome to.
  • ElliotLH
    8529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The blizzard is great. Seeing that happen has probably been the only time I actually enjoyed playing that map.
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wish they were slightly more frequent. Like maybe 33% chance. Right now they seem rather rare for me.