Weekly BF

Battlefield 5 Hardcore Players Unite!!!

Comments

• Thebeau1771
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    munkt0r wrote: »
    10000% agree.
    @ munkt0r - its actually not as much as the damage actually is on Hardcore, believe me, I would know. They're just trying to tapper it down for all the new gen players who arent used to a challenge.

Also, its not just about the damage. With hardcore theres no hub, no spotting, no kill cam, no 3rd person in vehicles, etc.. So its far more than just damage, its more about how immersive it makes the game & how much better of a player you become when all it takes for you is 1 mistake and you can be dead. Definitely makes you think twice before pulling some dumb softcore stunt.

end rant

PS if any of you are looking for a Hardcore based Platoon, let me know.

PSN : Thebeau-17 or you can contact Bobby_Boucher94 if I am unable .

Happy hunting everyone

So you just have a gut feel and nothing to really indicate the validity of your statement?

Such being the case, I feel it's rather close (if not identical) to previous games hardcore damage models.

So you just have nothing but an opinion to indicate the validity of your statement? ? LOL
    I just dont understand why, when we say we would like it to be more hardcore, why you people take that as more damage?????? Either you dont know what hardcore is or you think you do and you dont. LOL

As I stated very clearly above, its N O T just about damage. Maybe read the full message above before responding a half back handed comment. ;)

P.S. in regard to the damage: As a consistent and skilled exclusive Hardcore player I can confirm BF1 was 200% damage GUARANTEED. My bet is BFV is 150% , at best. Cause dynamite and explosives should Insta kill a person on Hardcore, & it doesnt on this.

Just be happy it isnt cause you probably would have a much harder time if it was.

It's like you never even read my initial post. I'll provide again:

I'm all for hardcore mode and all...but how much stronger do people want the damage model to be? It already feels like HC from previous editions compared to core in the default mode currently available.

I am ONLY referencing the damage portion of it. Personally, I would also like HC mode. Mostly for forced FPV in vehicles and FF = ON. But from the damage model perspective, I can't really see it being much more deadly than as is.

You keep replying over and over again that "it's not just about damage" - but I already implicitly agreed that I enjoy all the other features of HC. You completely misread my initial post, and now are misrepresenting me as someone that doesn't want you to have HC mode lol...

This is a perfect example of why this community doesn't get much back and forth from the devs.

- Alright Im passionate about this topic, so I guess I did read it wrong.

touche - however my statement still stand in reference to the original poster, HC isnt just about bullet damage. Thats only a portion of the big picture.
  • jtreme33
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Thank you all for commenting. First, I would like to adress those saying the damage is already deadly enough. The TTK in core does feel much shorter than the previous Battlefield installment, however; I personally feel that a .45 bullet from a 1911 pistol should be able to kill some body in 2-3 hits. Second, I know Battlefield is not supposed to be ultra realistic, but with the new health model there will be many situations where one bullet punches the ticket for the enemy! How true to life! To me that would be volumes more fun. Also I like strafing infantry with planes. Thanks again!
    Post edited by jtreme33 on
  • Axle84
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    For EA/DICE to implement HC mode i would say its very unlikely to happen. Im sure you have noticed that they are making a big deal about keeping the entire player base together i.e have done away with premium/ season pass all DLC is free to all so any such mode would conflict with that aim. DICE dont want you to play BF the way you want but you to play it the way they want you to.
  • TheLoneRecon
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I literally havent played in a week because there is no hardcore mode.
  • Wlasiuk
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    +1 on 20mm cannon actually killing soldiers and not just scratching them, and on sway and recoil for weapons (balance the game for PC and not just console)
  • Cknight1212
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Why don't they put hardcore modes in their games from the start? Oh right, because they release games half finished. If I didn't play the battlefield games with a bunch of people, I wouldn't have bought this game. I hope Dice and EA go under, maybe then a better company will fill in the gap.
  • houdimoudi
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    For me, the damage is fine as it is. Upping it would throw off the balancing.
    But I would like the option to:

Complete removal of spotting
    Add friendly fire
    Remove grenade markers
    Upp the damage of grenades
    Lose the mag if you reload
    Remove scope flint
    Force FFP in Vehicles
  • AEarmack
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I cant beleive it still no hardcore mode.
    Im so dissapoonted of this. I even dont playing multiplayer, and i cant make refund for my preorder deluxe edition.
    Very disappointed. Why hardcore not from the launch day? And no refund....
  • MELANITEGOD9
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Glad i didn't buy this yet. no hard core byby the kids can keep it..
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is the only feature I want in this game and I'm so tired of waiting for it.
  • SharpeXB
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    +1 for Hardcore!
    BV has such silly weak weapons, Hardcore will be the only decent game mode. Also we get to switch auto aim off.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    Glad i didn't buy this yet. no hard core byby the kids can keep it..

I just wish I had of waited, could have saved myself lots of money and stress debugging this game.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    houdimoudi wrote: »
    For me, the damage is fine as it is. Upping it would throw off the balancing.
    But I would like the option to:

Complete removal of spotting
    Add friendly fire
    Remove grenade markers
    Upp the damage of grenades
    Lose the mag if you reload
    Remove scope flint
    Force FFP in Vehicles

Can't find it anywhere what does FFP mean?
  • jtreme33
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    He meant to say FPP—First Person Perspective.
  • disposalist
    8665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah, DICE, please make a hardcore mode. Then take out the hardcore-lite aspect ruining the core game for us that don't like hardcore.
  • tgryudfgyu
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I'm all for hardcore mode and all...but how much stronger do people want the damage model to be? It already feels like HC from previous editions compared to core in the default mode currently available.

instagib

Also hardcore is for clowns, git gud
  • GrymmReaper77
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    YES!!! I want Battlefield, not Call of Duty! Lack of Hardcore mode is killing this franchise for me.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    YES!!! I want Battlefield, not Call of Duty! Lack of Hardcore mode is killing this franchise for me.

Agree 100%
  • TheNakedApe42
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lack of hardcore is killing it for me too. I will move on from this game quickly without hardcore. If there was another shooter I was interested in at the moment this game would already be on eBay.
  • BewBewKittyFck
    34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The lack of hardcore is making me not want to play this game. If they dont implement hardcore mode soon this will be the last battlefield game i will purchase.