Open beta but youtubers get a few days early acces

Frank_Tori
197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
What is that for ****?

Comments

• Alvonator
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cause they ride EA's bid gick.
  • ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cause they put in the time and work to market and critique the game before launch.

If you want go and make a YouTube account and gain some followers and become known to the community.

And I'm pretty sure they don't have a early access, just capture footage from Germany. Even if they do so what? Isn't like they do it all just for early access into a beta.
  • DrVanNostrand1
    869 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    op, i guess you never read george orwell's animal farm
  • CrazyHorseHaka
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Become a COD youtuber you'll get early access. lol
  • Ameeba37
    1751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wouldn't call gameplay recorded in Sweden/Germany early access but whatever.
  • DrGreenThumbNZ
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I cant stand these youtubers aswell,they all love the sound of there own voice,they shouldnt get special treatment

Also alot of wanna-be game reviewers with crappy free hosted websites no one even reads, they pretty much made it to recieve FREE review codes of games, they even get multiple codes and make out like there doing a giveaway yet just give them to friends...
  • ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer
    No, they don't
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!