stuck in chat interface

ToastyJoost
14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
so with this new update i seem to have a problem when a new round begins after completing a previous one. so far this happened to me in conquest, breakthrough and grand operations.
when the new round begins after changing maps, I seem to have the squad items in the lower right corner overlaid and I cannot move after spawning. my mouse cursor is active as i can click on my squad members but i cannot move nor can i bring up the main menu with escape. the only thing i can do is actually force close the game and restart.

anyone else have this? not sure what i'm doing to trigger this but seems fairly consistent.

*edit*
so to clarify, I can click on my squad members and i can use the chat interface. but that's it

Comments

• OldPainterMan
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Every single game now since the patch. Never happened before. Having to wait until they do another patch to sort out the problems with this patch before I can play again.
  • ToastyJoost
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've actually not experienced this anymore as of last night.

I did manage to avoid the bug when it did appear. In the pre span screen after loading a new map I went into the customize menu and then backed out. Press escape to bring up the main menu and that fixed it. When I then spawned into the map I had no issue.