Do we really need classes? Thought exercise.

SSGThunderCloud
18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Why not just leave it open to player to decide what weapons and gadgets they can have themselves. Everybody can only carry the same amount anyways it doesn't appear to me except on occasional circumstances that actual squads and teams have purposely diverse themselves. The other side lone wolves do their thing as well as they see fit.

Sniping on a hill reloading yourself, ok great.
Machine gunning and bandage tossing, ok. Each scenario has its own countermeasure just like it does now.
Appreciate any pros or cons in this scenario

Comments

• Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh yeah sure " Assaults " to take for themselves the best Weapons, the OP Panzerfaust AND Ammo Crates to constantly fill up themselves.....
    Think about it for a Moment, will you ?
  • SSGThunderCloud
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was thinking about it enough to post the question. What's the difference between that and being next to a supply crate someone dropped off?
    Ammo takes time to reload and is limited on tbe power weapons. If your a tanker then don't get involved in up close combat. Infantry should clear the way for tanks. Common military tactics. Little more strategy than shooter. I appreciate your comment nvr the less.
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is there any Battlefield game without classes (kits)?
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why not just leave it open to player to decide what weapons and gadgets they can have themselves?

The battlefield would have a diversity the likes we've never seen.

/s