BF1 soundtrack suggestions

Comments

• keith4436
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    How about post WW2 songs, when rock and roll was getting started, Happy Days type songs and you can equip with Fonzie soldier riding a motorcycle. You know they had motorcycles in WW1 and some with sidecars. You could hit a tree with the sidecar if you didn't like the person riding in it. Oh sorry, got carried away again, Chantilly lace, pretty face, pony tail, hanging down, with a wiggle in her walk, like the way that she talks, aw baby that's what I like. by the Big Boppa.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    keith4436 wrote: »
    Those are all great suggestions Keith . I like avril lavigne too but not as much as Tay Tay tho ❤️❤️❤️ Also there are never enough hearts ❤️❤️❤️
    Not as much as I like you <3 o:) <3 lil Sister.

Oh god whats happening. The # of hearts is increasing everydY @mmarkweII @SecondAmendmnt @M60E4
  • pmdino
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Explicits_Sister How about Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon by Neil Diamond.
  • Explicits_Sister
    246 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    pmdino wrote: »
    @Explicits_Sister How about Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon by Neil Diamond.

That's a great song Dino , thx for sharing
  • mmarkweII
    2919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Alrighty then....
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    Alrighty then....

Stahp
  • keith4436
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    How bout Love me two times by the Doors. Dedicated to the one I love. Which is another song.
  • En1gmuh
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Think epic theatrical. Nothing wimpy.
  • keith4436
    Maybe something by Bach or Beethoven?
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know it's American, but I like Critical Acclaim by A7X
  • keith4436
    Love is a battlefield by Pat Benatar. I can attest to that lol.
  • ExplicitHateMail
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'll see what I can do . Xoxo Tay

taylor pls
  • Explicits_Sister
    Love is a battlefield by Pat Benatar. I can attest to that lol.

Another winner from Keith ;)
  • RowdyEben
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Let my fingers do the walking. ..
  • Explicits_Sister
    RowdyEben wrote: »
    Let my fingers do the walking. ..

I've never heard that one before mr rowdy , who sings it ?
  • keith4436
    Let my fingers do the walking by the Yellow Pages lol.
  • keith4436
    I'm going to quit making threads and just post in Explicits_Sisters lol. But really they are the best.
  • mmarkweII
    2919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Keith's post frequency needs a nerf. DICE plz.
  • keith4436
    Its because I love this thread. That's all, and its by someone that I respect and like very much, because she is so sweet to everyone and very supportive. How could you not like her? And very intelligent.
  • Explicits_Sister
    Its because I love this thread. That's all, and its by someone that I respect and like very much, because she is so sweet to everyone and very supportive. How could you not like her? And very intelligent.

Oh Keith ur so sweet , thank you
This discussion has been closed.