Battlefield V conquest copying fortnite

Comments

• Trokey66
    8247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Niovont wrote: »
    I dont care about the youtuber, I am just proving my point that EA who make battlefield is copying the game of fortnite.

You haven't......
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont care about the youtuber, I am just proving my point that EA who make battlefield is copying the game of fortnite.

No...not one bit
  • Agrioxiros
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I said fortnite is the most popular game now I never said they came up with it battle royal. Battlefield is getting their ideas from Fortnite but PUBG which fortnite took from them.

What you said is that Star Wars copied Fus Ro Dah from Skyrim.
    I don't care how young you are. That was just ignorant. However, you are insisting on this. And that is frankly annoying if not something else.
  • sirghislandi
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

How can you prove anything when you've been proven wrong several times?
  • Kongo030
    640 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The only fortnity thing in BF V is people jumping around...this needs to toned down like the sliding in BF 1.
  • Cr4zyR3dFr0g
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    4 player squad
    Health do not regenerate
    Reduced ammo
    Long revives
    Building stuff
    Spotting system no longer there
    Cosmetics customize

So you don't want any changes at all... You would of preferred them to copy and paste bf1? 4 player squad or 5 player squad, makes no difference, nobody works together anyways, health not Regen and reduced ammo to try and get squads working together. Longer revives so you have to be more aware of what's around you when you go for the revive not just instant get someone up with a needle. Building stuff is up to you, don't like it, don't do it. Spotting system is much better now, allows you to be tactical to a certain extent without running around with a flaming hot Dorito on your head. Cosmetics are in every single game released nowadays and have been in bf since I can remember and again if you don't poke it you don't have to do it... All In all I think these changes make for a better playing experience... Each to their own of course and I respect your opinion
  • OldSkoolIce
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    4 player squad
    Health do not regenerate
    Reduced ammo
    Long revives
    Building stuff
    Cosmetics customize

The only three things I do agree with you are limited ammo, long revives (why, DICE) & spotting system. The rest of them are an wash & I just have to roll with it.
  • Almighty_Reven
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is such a stupid thread lol
  • Ichstarker
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don't complain you son of your mothers
    If you wanna buy the same game all thw time just go for call of duty games. They wont change mechanic play system and just add items with each title for the next 100 years.
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    "You son of your mothers". I like that. Is it an insult?
  • xxgrimrefferxx
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    32 divided by 5 is what? Uneven squads, 32 by 4 is 8 four man squads.

Ive thought that for a long time, remember the bug in bf4 that let 6 or 8 in a squad that was awesome! more positions to spawn at, you could play with more friends without spitting up, and you would squad wipe less. Win win win.
  • The_BERG_366
    2292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    4 player squad
    Health do not regenerate
    Reduced ammo
    Long revives
    Building stuff
    Cosmetics customize

oh please no....
    comparing respawn mode in a shooter game to battle royale. ouch! this is even worse than the people who constantly make cod comparisons.
  • Jayremie570
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    "You son of your mothers". I like that. Is it an insult?

Facts!
    Kongo030 wrote: »
    The only fortnity thing in BF V is people jumping around...this needs to toned down like the sliding in BF 1.

Why may i ask? Plus there is a cooldown on jump spams. The movement in this game us fluid and fun. I hope the vocal minority doesn't hurt this game also.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

You do know people have been bunny hopping since BF3 right?
  • Trokey66
    8247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

And it is till bloody annoying and looks stupid........
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

I liked it in bf3 when you bunny hopped faster than somebody could run. So many sweet knife kills.
  • Trokey66

I liked it in bf3 when you bunny hopped faster than somebody could run. So many sweet knife kills.

You would because you're a scrub!
  • fisknyllet17

You would because you're a scrub!
    Indeed :naughty:
  • PrairieGeek
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously, all these people **** about the dynamics of BF5 and making comparisons to fortnite? I am guessing they can all be rolled into the 25 and lower age category?
    Honestly, how long have you been playing BF? Go get yourself a XP box and load up the originals. And I mean originals. BF 1942. Go find the box set. It comes with BF Vietnam. That had a soundtrack. BF 2 had some great multiplayer characteristics. You go play those and track the plus and minus on them then jump up to BF5 and it will start making more sense. My greatest complaint about BF, why don't you cheap **** buy a headset. You want to truly dominate a game. get your whole squad mic'd up so you can actually work together.
  • Kongo030
    640 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bunny hop in a WW2 game? >> Fortnite is perfect for you