You have lost connection to ea servers!

fanbad123
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2018
Anyone else getting this constantly mid game? I can join any game them play for 5-10 minutes then all players start running on the spot and I get black screen followed by the message that ive lost connection to EA servers. Ive tried running my pc at stock, running windowed mode, nothing works? I spoke to my ISP and they confirm no dropouts.

Anyone else getting this? Its so frustrating im considering cancelling my preorder at this point.
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    2290 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I've edited your post and removed Caps Lock as it's against the the forum rules.
  • Trumplestiltskin
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    yes, getting this frequently. i Found a fix but it requires you to disable all your start up services and leave them off which IMO is not a realistic fix. If you're interested in trying it here is a link to the YouTube video. EDIT: this fix is for BF1 but it works for BF5 as well. (posted the wrong video. this new link is the correct one. sorry about that.) Yet another Edit: I read on a different post that disabling killer network services in your task manager solves this problem as well.)

Post edited by Trumplestiltskin on
  • JailTrooper
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The problem isn't that we loose connection to the ea-servers. Our Problem is that we lost everytime the connection to our selected gameserver. And therefor this workaround doesn't works. Sorry, but thanks for the idea! Upto the update at end of November it works fine and i havn't any problems like this.

Glück Auf!
    JailTrooper
  • MKidd81
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    fanbad123 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting this constantly mid game? I can join any game them play for 5-10 minutes then all players start running on the spot and I get black screen followed by the message that ive lost connection to EA servers. Ive tried running my pc at stock, running windowed mode, nothing works? I spoke to my ISP and they confirm no dropouts.

Anyone else getting this? Its so frustrating im considering cancelling my preorder at this point.

Hi there, I'm having the same issue. Is your network card a Killer by any chance? Because I suspect that one to be the culprit.
  • BlackarrowPSN
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have had this happen a few times with my PS Pro. It hasn’t been a constant problem though.
  • JailTrooper
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MKidd81 wrote: »
    fanbad123 wrote: »

Hi there, I'm having the same issue. Is your network card a Killer by any chance? Because I suspect that one to be the culprit.

Have tested the theory on my other computer. It has a LAN connection from Aquantia (5 GBit) and a port from Intel. With the connection of Aquantia i had similar problems as with the killer port of my notebook. However, i didn't fly off the game servers, but only had an extremely high ping (> 400ms). However, the connection to the chosen server remained intact. There was, on the other hand, no problem at all with the connection of Intel.

So I'm just going to be able to play the campaign on the go. What a pity. I hope the girls and boys from Dice read here and soon find a solution to the problem.