We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

americans

blakeoliver93
20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
they finally added americans to the game. american tanks, american soldiers. and they essentially made them the bad guys in their war story and i find it hilarious that so far it's the only american representation in the entire game still none in multiplayer.. how hard would it have been to add one of the maps from the last tiger into the rotation and put americans vs. germans and add the american guns that are missing.. nahhh instead we get a giant Dust bowl vehicle map that wasn't even in the last tiger.

Comments

• blakeoliver93
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    from the looks of it by the time the americans come out the game will already be dead.
  • y_j_es_i
    261 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lol they have three factions to reveal over the course of tides of war, they’re not gonna drop one of the three a month after launch
  • y_j_es_i
    261 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don’t get me wrong I’m restless too but...
  • blakeoliver93
    Donidon wrote: »
    American? For what? they came much too late, fighting only against children and grandpas.
    American vs Japanese ok.

**** first started by taking over Austria and Czechoslovokia. then he committed his first true act of war by invading poland. he attacked Britain and they did not have the economy or numbers to fight **** alone. they were in a depression from world war 1 europe was almost fully taken over by the time we got there. and without our numbers the war woulda been lost.. not only that but if we didn't have a presence in europe **** woulda started makin moves next
  • blakeoliver93
    oh. i forgot his name is censored.....
  • brilliantIdea
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    haha,I simply just know a little about the efficiency of the Swede.
  • QHUNK9000
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So you cant mention der führers name on a forum for a WWII game, lol!!!

Have some patience OP, I'm sure it'll all come along :)
  • QHUNK9000
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 6
    Comrade Motherland Leader doesn't work neither.
  • y_j_es_i
    oh. i forgot his name is censored.....

Thou shalt not mention he who must not be named by name
  • jlayton1982
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    American? For what? they came much too late, fighting only against children and grandpas.
    American vs Japanese ok.

**** first started by taking over Austria and Czechoslovokia. then he committed his first true act of war by invading poland. he attacked Britain and they did not have the economy or numbers to fight **** alone. they were in a depression from world war 1 europe was almost fully taken over by the time we got there. and without our numbers the war woulda been lost.. not only that but if we didn't have a presence in europe **** woulda started makin moves next

The war would not have been lost had you not joined. The UK had the Commonwealth to fall back on..a population of over a Billion people and all it's resources.
    What we lacked was manufacturing capacity.
    Germany was never in a position to invade the UK nor and by 1942 we had started to turn the tide of the U-Boat war.

There's no doubt that the USA played a massive role in WW2 in Europe but you can't deny the role that the UK and it's Commonwealth played from day 1.
  • Narfiam
    84 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 6
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Lol they have three factions to reveal over the course of tides of war, they’re not gonna drop one of the three a month after launch

Only three? What a disappointment. No japanese... Because I assume them will be americans (obviously), French (presents in a single player campaign so we will see them in MP) and russians. No japanese...
  • James-MII
    877 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    American vs Japanese ok.

Without the Americans there wouldn’t have been a Normandy invasion.. in British just so you’re aware.

No one single country could have defeated the third reich, we all helped each other.
  • Triiumph
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly it’s a relief we aren’t playing as Americans again. This limits the scope of the type of map we can play anyway. Literally every ww2 game is through an American lense. I’d much rather have a soviet map before an American map. If you’re in such a rush to play USA, go play literally any other ww2 game out there...
  • S1cknyss
    14 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    James-MII wrote: »
    American vs Japanese ok.

Without the Americans there wouldn’t have been a Normandy invasion.. in British just so you’re aware.

No one single country could have defeated the third reich, we all helped each other.

Those in the UK don’t want to recognize the USA. They just want to hate us for winning their battles for them.
  • von_Campenstein
    5895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    American vs Japanese ok.

Please! Germany had one shot to win the war, it was going all out to capture the Caucasus oilfields then go north for Moscow, El Moustaschito were right in this assessment but were swayed by his generals proposing the more traditional push for the capital. So they did a halfmeasure and went for both and failed because of this. Some argue that the soviets would've only torched the Baku oilfields as they did the Maikop fields but that would've deprived both sides of oil, not only the germans as it turned out and put the latter at a much greater disadvantage. That tactical error coupled with the decision to divert from bombing Britains airfields to join in on the terror bombing instead, the outcome of one german bombers mistakenly dropped load pretty muched doomed the german war effort. They went against the odds from the start and it added up in the end. As for americans playing a part, sure in bomber crews and lend lease program with the USSR, as for boots on the ground not so much.
  • ZombieP1ow
    655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    in b4 lock.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!