Tides of war ( 1 kill with stationary weapon )

real3hunna
34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So i did kill a guy with a stationary mg. It doesnt count. What im doing wrong?

Comments

• italky
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It might actually be bugged, I built a stationary weapon on Rotterdam and killed someone and it never completed.
  • lustforcake
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem, have gotten kills with a stationary mg and artillery and nothing has happened .
  • FlakYouToo
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same for me, used different maps, different stationary, rebuilded them etc - still not work
  • Bushidou426
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I built a stationary PAK40 and killed someone on PS4.The challenge is broken on PS4.Dice please fix this!
  • fliger5
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The very first Siringe challenge is also not working for me. Classic DICE.
  • CHiiEFiiN
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    no doubt this assignment is bugged.. i have got around 20 kills with stationary MG, AA, and AT guns combined and still havent completed it.. Dice PLZ!!!
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    So close to complete, yet so far. Haha

Edit: Now I managed to unlock it by going to match from Tides of War menu -> under uncompleted assignment to complete it.
    Post edited by Foot_Guard_Tomei on
  • E4TCrow
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue with me. Flak cannon and stationary MG.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I finally got this completed. I clicked on the assignment itself to finally get it to register.
  • 29Mandalore29
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's still not unlocking, so frustrating
  • Painkiller_1299
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You have to do it on Aras conquest, read the discription
  • Zviko0
    1672 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You have to do it on Aras conquest, read the discription

Don't know where you got that from. I did it on Hamada with anti tank gun.
  • crabman169
    12847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Go to the tides of war tile and join a match through the assignment
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've already got the VGO leveled up to level 4. It's a beast. Sorry to the guys who are bugged, these are the dark times of Battlefield.
  • Bushidou426
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I found out how it works on PS4!What I did was complete all previous challenges.Kill a tank with a German Pak 40 or British 7-pounder that is not in friendly spawn.I noticed infantry do not count as a kill.Then congratulations you now have access to the VGO!\(^_^)/
  • exeterwinter
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I got it without any problems on Devastation PS4. Feel stupid for saying it... but do people know you have to go into your Shipments menu and claim it?