Don't buy it

Comments

• 20200sfly
    353 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Mmm. Now I want to wear a half shirt while I play bfv. Then again, it’s almost winter, so it’s a tad too cold.

It's never too cold for a half shirt. Dig deep soldier!
  • BoWinston
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mudpig44 wrote: »
    I've urged many of my friends not to bother buying this game. Not until it's fixed.
    Would you buy only half a shirt from a store with holes in it and stitching coming apart?

These people would:
    121078_P_1405510515023.jpg

halfshirtman22.jpg
  • 20200sfly
    I look more like the 2nd photo. It's true.
  • Phugazi
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    20200sfly wrote: »
    Although, I still love a girl with big hair. Just being honest.

Thank gawd for mostly "still stuck in the 80's" Massachusetts! Home of big hair and Pontiac Grand-Am's!
  • 20200sfly
    Phugazi wrote: »
    Although, I still love a girl with big hair. Just being honest.

Thank gawd for mostly "still stuck in the 80's" Massachusetts! Home of big hair and Pontiac Grand-Am's!

U got me wanting to move there now. I live in cali, big hair is pretty much dead.

:(
  • WittmannBaron
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wish i could refund, i'll never buy again anything from Dice or EA.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1843 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mmm. Now I want to wear a half shirt while I play bfv. Then again, it’s almost winter, so it’s a tad too cold.

You play outside?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You play outside?

We don’t like to blast the heat.
  • jaymeezy916
    24 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All I see in these posts about how the game isnt any good is people under a certain age whining, and it gets worse every year, as these systems get more and more complicated, more and more people whine about it being not perfect. As if achieving perfection was something we are capable of. Im 31, i remember cod 1 and played it. I remember bf 1942 and i played it. I didnt have time to whine, i was busy fighting on the objective. Your complaints wont stop me, but I hope you leave the community because these attitudes like the one you expressed are toxic. Carry that attitude to a place where it matters, i.e. your local government. Veteran, out.
  • 20200sfly
    All I see in these posts about how the game isnt any good is people under a certain age whining, and it gets worse every year, as these systems get more and more complicated, more and more people whine about it being not perfect. As if achieving perfection was something we are capable of. Im 31, i remember cod 1 and played it. I remember bf 1942 and i played it. I didnt have time to whine, i was busy fighting on the objective. Your complaints wont stop me, but I hope you leave the community because these attitudes like the one you expressed are toxic. Carry that attitude to a place where it matters, i.e. your local government. Veteran, out.

Ha ha...under a certain age? What age? I'm 45. Am I allowed to whine?

Ps. I'm going to anyway, but itd be nice to have your approval.
  • brazilianloser
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There are so many bugs introduced with the patch... its a bit ridiculous... I have had to endtask the game almost every other game now. Try to access Assignments in a match... try to type in chat after the match ends... try to do anything that involves you loading in RIP
  • jaymeezy916

Ha ha...under a certain age? What age? I'm 45. Am I allowed to whine?

Ps. I'm going to anyway, but itd be nice to have your approval.

I really hope you didn't breed.
  • SoDabuBBoB
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agree with you, don't buy this game right now. I know many people looking forward for this big update, but there's even more bug after 5th DEC update.
  • Dral13
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like the game a lot but they should probably have done more testing before rolling out this patch.
  • off3nc3
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why are these posts still allowed on these forums ? I see mods here post everyday , if you would write rubbish like this on any non-gaming forum this would be deleted instantly so why is this allowed ?

Second thread on the front page spouting bad press against the game from sock accounts.
  • digga11
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I’m 52 and think the game needs some serious help kid. Veteran? You’ve got one bf on your sig.
  • jaymeezy916
    I've played all the bf games, my favorite was Vietnam but that's not the veteran I was talking about.
  • Mystriall
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've urged many of my friends not to bother buying this game. Not until it's fixed.
    Would you buy only half a shirt from a store with holes in it and stitching coming apart?

To be fair, now days people pay extra for shirts and pants with holes in them and stiching coming apart. It's fashion and trendy. If they did sell half a shirt I'm sure people would buy it aswell :P
  • G-Gnu
    1533 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mystriall wrote: »

To be fair, now days people pay extra for shirts and pants with holes in them and stiching coming apart. It's fashion and trendy. If they did sell half a shirt I'm sure people would buy it aswell :P

Well i wonder if there is some corelation between those who buy broken clothes and this game......... no wonder it´s becoming an industry standard to deliver half baked products, they sell anyway.
  • ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    digga11 wrote: »

I’m 52 and think the game needs some serious help kid. Veteran? You’ve got one bf on your sig.

51 here, been running around on BF servers for almost 14 years and DICE outdid the "bad BF launch" with this game. the devs are flailing around, and it's obvious. Patches that add bugs, really? This game is a mess. I don't even bother loading it up, maybe after Easter, but DICE can't seem to get a launch right for at least 6 months until after said launch. This horrid mess has me going back to playing Halo, and I'm having a blast.