Scout secretly nerfed in this patch????

SummiluxLee
73 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I am a Chinese player so please excuse my poor English.

I play battlefield 1 and battlefield 5, and I mainly play the Scout (I'm just not good at close combat, so I like to hide somewhere and keep most of the enemy soldiers spotted for my team mates).

In BF5 we have Sniper and Pathfinder, and they can carry different stuff right? Before this patch, Sniper can choose to carry a flare gun or a telescope, but Pathfinder can choose to carry both of them or a telescope and the beacon.

However, after the new patch, I found that both Sniper and Pathfinder only can carry the same stuff——a flare gun or a telescope then with a beacon—— there is no differences of the things carried by Sniper and Pathfinder.

So, is this a bug or EA/DICE nerfed Scout secretly? If it is a nerf, then why still keep the SCOUT Class?????? YOU already nerfed the bolt action rifle and the effectiveness of the Flare gun, with this new "NERF", now the Machine Gunner of the Support Class can do better and more effective "Spotting" job than Sniper and Pathfinder!!!!!!

BTW, my Scout is Level 20 and still can not use the throwing knife........

As a foreigner I am confused……

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    7960 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    it was a bug before, the sniper and the pathfinder were supposed to have the same kit
  • SummiluxLee
    73 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    it was a bug before, the sniper and the pathfinder were supposed to have the same kit

emmmmmm so just two different names and skills but same kit? This is really not good.......
  • ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE - "If it isn't broken, BREAK IT"