Weekly BF

Prosthetic Arm and Wheel chairs with cannons.

WittmannBaron
37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Tanks without fire power, Planes now are a "resupply simulator".

If you guys want to make BF5 a "Circus show" please, do it right... Bring the prosthetic arm back and some wheel chairs with cannons!

Comments

• 20200sfly
    353 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The title of your thread sucked me in and I must say, I was not disappointed. Wheelchair cannons sounds freakin awesome. Is there a petition we can sign or something.

You better not be joking about this dude. Don't crush me.
  • 20200sfly
    353 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry man. Looks like it's just u and me.

Hey, at least we tried.
  • Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like the title!.
    giphy.gif?****=3640f6095c08d5cb6d584f2e67187972
  • WittmannBaron
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    20200sfly wrote: »
    The title of your thread sucked me in and I must say, I was not disappointed. Wheelchair cannons sounds freakin awesome. Is there a petition we can sign or something.

You better not be joking about this dude. Don't crush me.

Hope they do so! It's already a freak show, so let's have the best of it :D
  • ElliotLH
    8577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Imagine the fun we could have :D

yIXRagC.jpg
  • WittmannBaron
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Imagine the fun we could have :D

yIXRagC.jpg

In this lake of s*** this game is now, this would be awesome! We could have races like in Rock'n Roll Racing hahahaha