Weekly BF

Question: How much time DICE would need to recreate Battlefield 1942 with Frostbite

IManovBG
74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
The title says plenty but I also want give more info what I mean by "recreate"
1. Same maps (as a name, size, flag position, everything) but with Frostbite
2. Same guns (no additional guns please, also each faction to use its own weapons)
3. Same factions
4. Same vehicles

I think you get my point. I do not need spawned planes from nowhere etc. Just remake of 1942, this is it. I would spend my money for this with pleasure. I will also spend my time playing this. And then if this "project" has success - make more maps, more mods, more things to earn extra money...noone would blame nobody.

Comments

• jaymeezy916
    24 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ide really like the maps to be bigger AND bring back the artillery vehicles from bf 1942 and it's exp. I miss spotting for artillery when some a hole is camping the back of the map.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    499 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would not want them to do it, the current dev team would murder it and destroy any fond memories we have.
  • focke2222
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would not want them to do it, the current dev team would murder it and destroy any fond memories we have.

true haha
  • IManovBG
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

They are not required to think, fortunately! Just "reskin", nothing else, please. Otherwise you will be correct :(
  • jaymeezy916
    24 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh god your right. They would be dumb enough to make it so you could arty anywhere on the map from safe zones.
  • One_Eyed_W1LLy
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh please god NO!
    They would make it so you couldn't see anyone (except hackers using ESP of course). You were dead instantly. There was no killcam. The UI was so utterly appalling, that it takes you 3 weeks to work out how to actually DO anything.
    Oh, and it would take 3 hours and 15 mins to quit the game.

Otherwise, awesome idea though!
  • WittmannBaron
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They would ruin it too. The game is not the problem, if the same people keep giving bad call's, they will keep ruining everything they touch. As we can see in BF 5 a complete shame!
  • IIPrest0nII
    1886 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    The thread moved to the correct section
  • Wilkes45
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF 1942 should be released again, or at least made available. My disks are scratched and i wanna play this so much.

New bf games lost the feel of these games
  • IManovBG
    Can not run on Windows 10 :neutral:
  • DartMauI
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If they would do that, than they must include everything like AI BOTS nstuff