Ammo Crates Falling

Warlust_gg
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello,

Last night while playing Twisted Steel as Support class i noticed my ammo crates were just falling through the floor at various places while up on the bridge, mainly around flag B. Has anybody else had this happen, only happened since the 5th Dec update.

Any help and answers to this are welcome, it didn’t happen on any other map for my whole three hour gaming session last night, could it be a client side bug or server related due to the update rolling out?

All feedback welcome.

Comments

• DigitalContagion
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've had it happen on multiple occasions myself as a Support player putting down ammo crates only to watch them sink through the map like they were placed in "quick sand" as well as a non-Support player looking at Ammo Crates barely showing through the map unable to replenish ammo. It's probably a known issue, just a mater of time when DICE feels like getting to it. They have so much more going on right now, it's absurd.
  • paperw_ngs
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It seems to be a general bug, happens on Rotterdam, up on the traintracks as well. Place them like 2mm to the right/left and everything is well. Patience.
  • Warlust_gg
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks, so it isn’t just me. :smiley:
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I thought, I unlocked portal gun after latest patch.
  • Naskoni
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello,

Last night while playing Twisted Steel as Support class i noticed my ammo crates were just falling through the floor at various places while up on the bridge, mainly around flag B. Has anybody else had this happen, only happened since the 5th Dec update.

Any help and answers to this are welcome, it didn’t happen on any other map for my whole three hour gaming session last night, could it be a client side bug or server related due to the update rolling out?

All feedback welcome.

I've had ammo boxes fall through all sorts of surfaces, but it seems it's much worse on destructible portions of terrain such as the destructible portion of bridges, etc. On various maps too so it's not map specific. Pretty damn annoying.
  • DragonuFear
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is getting tiring, Almost every time I'm on a raised surface with ground on a level below it the ammo crate clips/phases through the floor and falls either out of reach on the ground or out of the map entirely. only solid ground seems to hold the crate, and with the long cooldown it's really frustrating
  • paul_the_fifth
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Often they sink down until the edge of the open lid is visible and in that position they can be useable. The ones that **** me off are the ones that just sink down completely.
  • Abonsam
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2019
    Barns in Twisted Steel have this problem too. Too many ants in the wood I guess... Sometimes the game thinks you put one down and have to wait for the timer, but other times you can try again.
  • crelok
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is getting tiring, Almost every time I'm on a raised surface with ground on a level below it the ammo crate clips/phases through the floor and falls either out of reach on the ground or out of the map entirely. only solid ground seems to hold the crate, and with the long cooldown it's really frustrating

Same.