We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

The negativity is simply astounding

Comments

• SumwhatKrazy
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Must admit tonight i enjoyed the game, its not as fun as other BF titles for me but tonight it felt a bit more fun. Maybe the patch? , maybe getting used to it?
    Still frustrating moments and some bugs.
    But its a good game. i'd be pissed if i payed full price though with all he sales. Really happy they got rid of the auto deploy and added the ability to crouch in the top gunner seat of tanks :)
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 6
    Ypsilon-Oh wrote: »
    My post right now could not be anymore relevant ... the negativity is simply astounding... I almost wish DICE would refund you so you can all leave

I got my refund today...

after 135h of "beta-testing" from Nov 9th till now im just tilt.

1. Lvl 50 no more CCoins
    2. Endless EoR after > 80 % of matches
    3. since yesterday loosing control at beginning of a new Round (the 20 % matches where i get out of the EoR screen with double spinner)

they still can't deliver a working product what is really sad in my eyes cuz the game would be so much fun! I just love the gunplay.

I got no problem if some things are not balanced cuz they will be at one point.
    I got no problem if there is not all the content in game right now.
    My only problem is that the game is not working for me and i think i ALT F4 'd more than 300 times in 135h playtime just to play again...

I'll buy it again when the Endless EoR, and CCoins are fixed for EVERYONE!

send me PM if that is done :)

135 hours and a refund... So crazy. I literally have piles of games in the room next to me that I bought over the years, single player and multi player, that I bought but didn't end up liking. Some I put 1 hour into and some a little bit more. But I never would have asked for a refund or went to the video games forum to bash it. I just moved on with life. I can only imagine what you had to do to get a refund after using something for 135 hours. And the fact that you played something you "don't like" enough that you had to rage out on EA to get a refund, for 135 hours, is probably even more amazing.

I just don't understand the psychology behind what is going on with this game. Its driving people literally insane.

i didn't rage out :)
    and i said i like the game (thats the reason why 135h)
    I got the refund cuz i had a month of prime acces running till tomorrow and bfv is part of that acces.
    so i never "unpacked" my pre ordered deluxe edition!
    seems like u didn't even read my post mate

Edit: i got many games with 1-3h playtime too and i just went on :)
  • SumwhatKrazy
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just seen i can get in for $49 (AUS $) sweet. Glad i didn't pay $80 odd.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 6
    double post
  • BaronVonGoon
    5265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 6
    Its so fascinating to me that the same people hell bent on hating BFV because of the time to death bug actually love BF1. The time to death bug gives you extremely annoying one-frame deaths (One bullet death is misinformation). So they find that type of death to be annoying. BUT they still prefer BF1.

Are you telling me that game that gave you deaths from all of the following is LESS annoying than the ttd bug:

-emptying a clip into someone's head only to have him turn around and shred you in 64 milliseconds because he has a villar perosa.

-A giant bomb dropping on you from a behemoth because you're in a general flag area.

-Dropping dead because someone threw gas into a room.

-Being sweet spot one-hit killed to the body by a sniper rifle

-Aimbot (Auto rotation).

-Dying because someone pressed a button initiating an animation which spelled your death by bayonet.

-Dying because someone far away pressed a button spamming mortar rain down on you.

-Maps that took an eternity to load.

-Guns that shot marshmallows.

All this is LESS annoying than the ttd bug?

You know if you play cautiously and move with purpose you greatly reduce the number of times you unsuspectingly drop dead in one-frame due to someone having the drop on you. Your deaths become mainly from people you SEE. This greatly reduces the annoying aspect of a one-frame death.

What’s even more facinating is many play in parties and I play solo. Yet the people playing in parties are struggling and whining more than solo players who are legitimately affected negatively by the changes BFV made.

The ttd bug is annoying and its time for it to go. But BF1's noob-friendly mechanics are much MUCH more annoying.
  • moosehunter1969
    913 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its so fascinating to me that the same people hell bent on hating BFV because of the time to death bug actually love BF1. The time to death bug gives you extremely annoying one-frame deaths (One bullet death is misinformation). So they find that type of death to be annoying. BUT they still prefer BF1.

Are you telling me that game that gave you deaths from all of the following is LESS annoying than the ttd bug:

-emptying a clip into someone's head only to have him turn around and shred you in 64 milliseconds because he has a villar perosa.

-A giant bomb dropping on you from a behemoth because you're in a general flag area.

-Aimbot (Auto rotation).

-Dying because someone pressed a button initiating an animation which spelled your death by bayonet.

-Dying because someone far away pressed a button spamming mortar rain down on you.

You know if you play cautiously and move with purpose you greatly reduce the number of times you unsuspectingly drop dead in one-frame due to someone having the drop on you. Your deaths become mainly from people you SEE. This greatly reduces the annoying aspect of a one-frame death.

What’s even more facinating is many play in parties and I play solo. Yet the people playing in parties are struggling and whining more than solo players who are legitimately affected negatively by the changes BFV made.

The ttd bug is annoying and its time for it to go. But BF1's noob-friendly mechanics are much MUCH more annoying.
    Dying because someone pressed a button causing bullets to hit you?
    Never did get the hate for bayonets.
  • Trokey66
    6597 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

-Aimbot (Auto rotation).

Yes because like them or not, they were mechanics in the game annoying as people may find them. Most you could avoid or lessen the risk or do something about them

TTD is random and instant and there is not a thing you can do about it it.
  • DARTH_JAR_JAR222
    496 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

-Aimbot (Auto rotation).

But...but BF5 has “WHAMEN” ...................

Oh wait.....bf1 did too,
    nevermind...carry on
  • Clarence_6000
    733 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And the mods keeps locking threads left and right for being "unconstructive". .

• MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Negativity about negativity. Oh, the irony :) :) :)
  • VBALL_MVP
    6153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ypsilon-Oh wrote: »
    My post right now could not be anymore relevant ... the negativity is simply astounding... I almost wish DICE would refund you so you can all leave

I got my refund today...

after 135h of "beta-testing" from Nov 9th till now im just tilt.

1. Lvl 50 no more CCoins
    2. Endless EoR after > 80 % of matches
    3. since yesterday loosing control at beginning of a new Round (the 20 % matches where i get out of the EoR screen with double spinner)

they still can't deliver a working product what is really sad in my eyes cuz the game would be so much fun! I just love the gunplay.

I got no problem if some things are not balanced cuz they will be at one point.
    I got no problem if there is not all the content in game right now.
    My only problem is that the game is not working for me and i think i ALT F4 'd more than 300 times in 135h playtime just to play again...

I'll buy it again when the Endless EoR, and CCoins are fixed for EVERYONE!

send me PM if that is done :)

135 hours and a refund... So crazy. I literally have piles of games in the room next to me that I bought over the years, single player and multi player, that I bought but didn't end up liking. Some I put 1 hour into and some a little bit more. But I never would have asked for a refund or went to the video games forum to bash it. I just moved on with life. I can only imagine what you had to do to get a refund after using something for 135 hours. And the fact that you played something you "don't like" enough that you had to rage out on EA to get a refund, for 135 hours, is probably even more amazing.

I just don't understand the psychology behind what is going on with this game. Its driving people literally insane.

Lol it's like driving a car for 10000 miles and then going back to the dealership to return it cause you didnt like how it drove.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    9764 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    And the mods keeps locking threads left and right for being "unconstructive". .

That's discussion of moderation, Which you know isn't allowed.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    Hi,
    I can see people offering BFV for $30, but no such offer yet in the UK.

Looking at Amazon UK reviews :

5 * - 31% (BF1 is 73%)
    4 * - 15% (BF1 is 12%)
    3 * - 6% (BF1 is 6%)
    2 * - 11% (BF1 is 3%)
    1 * - 37% (BF1 is 6%)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-Arts-1047910-Battlefield-PS4/product-reviews/B07D7FTVKH/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_hist_1?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=one_star&reviewerType=all_reviews#reviews-filter-bar

From a proportional perspective it seems a lot of people are not happy.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

BFV got better reviews than BO4. Just saying.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/reviews/B07BBG487T/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_top?ie=UTF8
  • Dral13
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don’t want the game to fail but I am upset with the fact they are already discounting the game. Those of us who paid full price are just getting screwed over.
  • HuwJarz
    3631 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

It's funny isnt it. Just remember when BF6 comes out everyone will be complimenting BF5 and how great it was.

I predict people will talk about BFV with the same reverence as Hardline.
  • VBALL_MVP
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

It's funny isnt it. Just remember when BF6 comes out everyone will be complimenting BF5 and how great it was.

I predict people will talk about BFV with the same reverence as Hardline.

Highly doubt it. Track record shows people have memories as goldfish.
  • HuwJarz
    3631 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I liked the sentrys and the need for teamwork to take them down or gas etc - Played well, I survived

If there was a behemoth on a flag, I stayed off the flag, so I survived

I put my gas mask on, so I survived

Fair enough - annoying
    -Aimbot (Auto rotation).

Fair enough - annoying

Didn't happen often enough to bother me

I could hear or see the mortars, so more often than not, I survived

What? Less than the queues in BFV? I waited 40 mins to join a server today in BFV

Like what? kolibri?

Most of it yes, because there is no counter to a 1 frame death. Its not just that though, it all the other crap bugs. Please don't tell me that during the development the team didn't say - "Wow, this death in a nanosecond, anyone think that sucks?"

After Alpha - "Wow, players are reporting that they hate the insta deaths - shall we fix that?'
    After Beta - "Wow, players are reporting that they hate the insta deaths - shall we fix that?'
    After 3 week of the game going live - ' Wow the players really think it sucks, shall we implement a solution?"

This game was in development for 2 years. There are no excuses for these game breaking bugs.
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Just paid 30 bucks for bfv with premium lol lmao even talk about robbing people that pre ordered or paid full price a week ago