We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Tips from a Medic Main (Stop Complaining!)

Comments

  • VindictiVagabond
    1059 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 6
    Gianshopao wrote: »
    Gotta copy paste, couldn't be bothered to repeat the facts for a 10th time.

    Both are what SMGs really need to be competitive and have good balance "intra-smg". Also, can't bring the bs "medics can heal which is a strong thing with the attrition system" moot argument as an excuse for medics to have statistically/objectively speaking worse weapons:
    1. Buddy revive. Even if you're a medic, you don't revive an ally when enemies are still nearby because you're dead even if it takes only 2 sec to revive. Also, once enemies are cleared, that it takes 2 sec or 5 sec to revive somebody, doesn't make a difference.
    2. everybody (re)spawns with a med kit
    3. can ressuply your med kit at any flag which is where you should spend most of your time anyway (around objectives) so it's easy to essentially have infinite med kits without the need of a medic.

    1. You say that as if you can buddy revive everybody.
    2. Everybody spawns with ONE medkit
    3. You say that as if when you enter an objective area theres a supply station following you everywhere you go.

    You use fact as if this game is some kind of spreadsheet where we type in weapons stats and to determine who wins.

    1) You are supposed to stick with your squad. After a fight, the survivors have enough time to rez all of his squadmates if they hold down left click. Otherwise, just respawn on the flag that you/your teamates finished capturing. If you failed at pushing onto the objectives and all died, that you had medic(s) with you doesn't change anything as he'll die before he can revive anybody (or he'll be wiped as well not long after).
    2)Yes, your point?
    3)Yes, if you fight near flags (which is where you should be most of the time), there will be the medical crate you can loot for med kits.

    Also, good job ignoring the facts about SMGs I listed prior to those points.
  • VindictiVagabond
    1059 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You have 90 kills with smgs, 68 of which is with the suomi and haven't used half of them at all including some of them you mentioned. so are you really qualified enough to say smgs are good enough and people should stop complaining ?

    Yes! Because I dont get kills my friend, I get revives. As I have before, I am a SUPPORT main before I am a MEDIC main, check the stats. However I have been playing both classes since BF3 and stick by principles. Shotguns, Big guns, and Machine guns.

    Ive had little time as medic but in that time I have found it unlikely that medic is bad as you say. I AGREE that it needs tweaks but dont complain like its the worst thing since coleslaw.

    Thing is, this is a FPS above everything else. Not a MMO with a trinity (healer, DPS and tank). All classes need to have primaries that are good in a certain niche and the medics' SMGs (excluding thompson and suomi) have NO NICHE atm because they are out-DPSed by every single automatic weaponry in the game.
  • VOLBANKER
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Take a look at my BF1 stats: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/VOLBANKER

    In short:

    13.607 revives
    73.563 heals
    0.73 K/D ratio
    6.03 kills/game average

    I love playing Medic the way Medics are "supposed" to be played according to many people: Heal, revive and basically only kill in self-defense.

    But in BF5 I've only been able to do the first two: Heal and revive.
    That simply gets too frustrating and boring to me.
    I want to be able to kill also! When necessary.

    Admittedly I have not tried Medics after the buff the other day, so I don't know if that will make me want to play Medic again. But the state of the pre-buff Medic class WAS not very good gun-wise. If it was just tolerable, I would probably still be playing Medic.

    Just a reply to those of you who I have seen claim "Medics were fine even before the recent buff".

    Erhmmm...no.
  • thebossman2202
    51 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You have 90 kills with smgs, 68 of which is with the suomi and haven't used half of them at all including some of them you mentioned. so are you really qualified enough to say smgs are good enough and people should stop complaining ?

    Yes! Because I dont get kills my friend, I get revives. As I have before, I am a SUPPORT main before I am a MEDIC main, check the stats. However I have been playing both classes since BF3 and stick by principles. Shotguns, Big guns, and Machine guns.

    Ive had little time as medic but in that time I have found it unlikely that medic is bad as you say. I AGREE that it needs tweaks but dont complain like its the worst thing since coleslaw.

    Thing is, this is a FPS above everything else. Not a MMO with a trinity (healer, DPS and tank). All classes need to have primaries that are good in a certain niche and the medics' SMGs (excluding thompson and suomi) have NO NICHE atm because they are out-DPSed by every single automatic weaponry in the game.
    I agree with you there. I play alot of hero shooters so my mindset is a little different from yours. I think the medic could a combat role that enhances gunplay, up the damage, and give them shotguns. Thats what i think needs to happen
  • thebossman2202
    51 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    Take a look at my BF1 stats: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/VOLBANKER

    In short:

    13.607 revives
    73.563 heals
    0.73 K/D ratio
    6.03 kills/game average

    I love playing Medic the way Medics are "supposed" to be played according to many people: Heal, revive and basically only kill in self-defense.

    But in BF5 I've only been able to do the first two: Heal and revive.
    That simply gets too frustrating and boring to me.
    I want to be able to kill also! When necessary.

    Admittedly I have not tried Medics after the buff the other day, so I don't know if that will make me want to play Medic again. But the state of the pre-buff Medic class WAS not very good gun-wise. If it was just tolerable, I would probably still be playing Medic.

    Just a reply to those of you who I have seen claim "Medics were fine even before the recent buff".

    Erhmmm...no.

    I wont deny that getting kills as a medic is very hard compared to BF1. But I dont know man, I just feel more tactical risking my life for revives and heals,clearing rooms with my smg and making use of smoke grenade. I agree it needs tweaking tho, but I dont see what all the complaints are about
  • Popa2caps
    518 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Stem-Good at mid range
    Suomi-Room Cleaner(Top 5th gun IMO)
    Mp-40- Classic gun that feels great
    Emp-MP20-MP38: Basically each gun is the same. EACH have a unique feel to them so its personal choice).
    Each are the Kings of hipfire unless you upgrade Suomi to have a higher RPM
    Thompson.....its a thompson guys. That is all

    Stop complaining, revive the team, heal the team, use the smoke grenades.

    And if you really want kills? Kill an Assault and steal their gun. No I am serious. You will most likely pick up an Stum or a Geweher 48. Now you can heal yourself and play at any range. I do a great job too playing like this.

    Isn't this complaining?
  • thebossman2202
    51 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Popa2caps wrote: »
    Stem-Good at mid range
    Suomi-Room Cleaner(Top 5th gun IMO)
    Mp-40- Classic gun that feels great
    Emp-MP20-MP38: Basically each gun is the same. EACH have a unique feel to them so its personal choice).
    Each are the Kings of hipfire unless you upgrade Suomi to have a higher RPM
    Thompson.....its a thompson guys. That is all

    Stop complaining, revive the team, heal the team, use the smoke grenades.

    And if you really want kills? Kill an Assault and steal their gun. No I am serious. You will most likely pick up an Stum or a Geweher 48. Now you can heal yourself and play at any range. I do a great job too playing like this.

    Isn't this complaining?

    ....damn you got me!
  • Aegis_Kleais
    323 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stem-Good at mid range
    Suomi-Room Cleaner(Top 5th gun IMO)
    Mp-40- Classic gun that feels great
    Emp-MP20-MP38: Basically each gun is the same. EACH have a unique feel to them so its personal choice).
    Each are the Kings of hipfire unless you upgrade Suomi to have a higher RPM
    Thompson.....its a thompson guys. That is all

    Stop complaining, revive the team, heal the team, use the smoke grenades.

    And if you really want kills? Kill an Assault and steal their gun. No I am serious. You will most likely pick up an Stum or a Geweher 48. Now you can heal yourself and play at any range. I do a great job too playing like this.

    Your post COMPLETELY ignores the netcode issue. That must mean you're one of those people who the netcode doesn't affect.

    Good for you.

    The Tides of War Patch did not-a-single-thing to help the netcode, so DICE can balance the weapons all they want; I'll never be able to tell the difference.

    I'm still:
    • Dying behind cover
    • Taking super-bullet hits (death in 1-2 bullets in a single moment)
    • Able to dump magazines into people and only take off 25% of their health
    • Witnessing their player models render so far behind where they are, by the time I see their models, I am killed.

    You can't tell people not to complain when you have no reason to EVER complain. Find a setup where the netcode punishes you; THEN you have a reason to complain.
  • VindictiVagabond
    1059 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You have 90 kills with smgs, 68 of which is with the suomi and haven't used half of them at all including some of them you mentioned. so are you really qualified enough to say smgs are good enough and people should stop complaining ?

    Yes! Because I dont get kills my friend, I get revives. As I have before, I am a SUPPORT main before I am a MEDIC main, check the stats. However I have been playing both classes since BF3 and stick by principles. Shotguns, Big guns, and Machine guns.

    Ive had little time as medic but in that time I have found it unlikely that medic is bad as you say. I AGREE that it needs tweaks but dont complain like its the worst thing since coleslaw.

    Thing is, this is a FPS above everything else. Not a MMO with a trinity (healer, DPS and tank). All classes need to have primaries that are good in a certain niche and the medics' SMGs (excluding thompson and suomi) have NO NICHE atm because they are out-DPSed by every single automatic weaponry in the game.
    I agree with you there. I play alot of hero shooters so my mindset is a little different from yours. I think the medic could a combat role that enhances gunplay, up the damage, and give them shotguns. Thats what i think needs to happen

    I don't know about the rest you proposed, but one of the main issues with medic being on the front line ONLY is that pretty much all maps reward medium range intended weapons above all else. Even if medics had shotguns, it wouldn't change much... well we'd finally have a reliable CQC weapon and the drilling with slug gives a decent medium range alternative (better than SMGs, that's for sure) but the idea that medics must be in front of everybody else in the squad all the time is wrong in itself. Medics should be medium range, cover their allies, kill/finish off their killers then revive or heal them. Medics being the cannon fodder on the front row goes against their role: they cannot do anything if they are the first to run in the danger and die. Also, in Bfv, you die near instantly before you even have the possibility to react therefore good luck with the "MUh INfInITe HEaliNGs!!!" as a lot of NPCs (not you bossman) keep on spamming. They should have given SMGs and shotguns to assault (correctly balanced, not the bs we currently have), and give the ARs and SLRs to medics.
  • bran1986
    4398 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 6
    You have 90 kills with smgs, 68 of which is with the suomi and haven't used half of them at all including some of them you mentioned. so are you really qualified enough to say smgs are good enough and people should stop complaining ?

    Yes! Because I dont get kills my friend, I get revives. As I have before, I am a SUPPORT main before I am a MEDIC main, check the stats. However I have been playing both classes since BF3 and stick by principles. Shotguns, Big guns, and Machine guns.

    Ive had little time as medic but in that time I have found it unlikely that medic is bad as you say. I AGREE that it needs tweaks but dont complain like its the worst thing since coleslaw.

    Thing is, this is a FPS above everything else. Not a MMO with a trinity (healer, DPS and tank). All classes need to have primaries that are good in a certain niche and the medics' SMGs (excluding thompson and suomi) have NO NICHE atm because they are out-DPSed by every single automatic weaponry in the game.
    I agree with you there. I play alot of hero shooters so my mindset is a little different from yours. I think the medic could a combat role that enhances gunplay, up the damage, and give them shotguns. Thats what i think needs to happen

    I don't know about the rest you proposed, but one of the main issues with medic being on the front line ONLY is that pretty much all maps reward medium range intended weapons above all else. Even if medics had shotguns, it wouldn't change much... well we'd finally have a reliable CQC weapon and the drilling with slug gives a decent medium range alternative (better than SMGs, that's for sure) but the idea that medics must be in front of everybody else in the squad all the time is wrong in itself. Medics should be medium range, cover their allies, kill/finish off their killers then revive or heal them. Medics being the cannon fodder on the front row goes against their role: they cannot do anything if they are the first to run in the danger and die. Also, in Bfv, you die near instantly before you even have the possibility to react therefore good luck with the "MUh INfInITe HEaliNGs!!!" as a lot of NPCs (not you bossman) keep on spamming. They should have given SMGs and shotguns to assault (correctly balanced, not the bs we currently have), and give the ARs and SLRs to medics.

    The ARs on medics would have been interesting. I think how the STG44 was balanced before the current buff would have been a good medic weapon. Not sure how to balance the Volk 1-5 or m1907.

    You hit the nail on the head. The maps are much more open and engagements happen at greater ranges. As a medic I need to be able to take out targets so I can move up to revive my teammates. As it is now I can see enemies, but my guns are too inaccurate and too weak to do anything but alert enemies of my position. So gunfights basically boil down to me hiding behind cover throwing pouches and spotting enemies so my teammates can mop up.
  • thebossman2202
    51 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You have 90 kills with smgs, 68 of which is with the suomi and haven't used half of them at all including some of them you mentioned. so are you really qualified enough to say smgs are good enough and people should stop complaining ?

    Yes! Because I dont get kills my friend, I get revives. As I have before, I am a SUPPORT main before I am a MEDIC main, check the stats. However I have been playing both classes since BF3 and stick by principles. Shotguns, Big guns, and Machine guns.

    Ive had little time as medic but in that time I have found it unlikely that medic is bad as you say. I AGREE that it needs tweaks but dont complain like its the worst thing since coleslaw.

    Thing is, this is a FPS above everything else. Not a MMO with a trinity (healer, DPS and tank). All classes need to have primaries that are good in a certain niche and the medics' SMGs (excluding thompson and suomi) have NO NICHE atm because they are out-DPSed by every single automatic weaponry in the game.
    I agree with you there. I play alot of hero shooters so my mindset is a little different from yours. I think the medic could a combat role that enhances gunplay, up the damage, and give them shotguns. Thats what i think needs to happen

    I don't know about the rest you proposed, but one of the main issues with medic being on the front line ONLY is that pretty much all maps reward medium range intended weapons above all else. Even if medics had shotguns, it wouldn't change much... well we'd finally have a reliable CQC weapon and the drilling with slug gives a decent medium range alternative (better than SMGs, that's for sure) but the idea that medics must be in front of everybody else in the squad all the time is wrong in itself. Medics should be medium range, cover their allies, kill/finish off their killers then revive or heal them. Medics being the cannon fodder on the front row goes against their role: they cannot do anything if they are the first to run in the danger and die. Also, in Bfv, you die near instantly before you even have the possibility to react therefore good luck with the "MUh INfInITe HEaliNGs!!!" as a lot of NPCs (not you bossman) keep on spamming. They should have given SMGs and shotguns to assault (correctly balanced, not the bs we currently have), and give the ARs and SLRs to medics.

    I would agree with you there, but that might **** people off claiming the medic is op. Remember that the last two games all you saw was medic and scout play due to pistols being amazing and medics having 3 hit kill weapons plus infinte heals. I think simply switching thele weapons would give the medic to many op options. There are many situations where a medic is in close quarters
  • cabbagespiller
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »

    And if you really want kills? Kill an Assault and steal their gun. No I am serious. You will most likely pick up an Stum or a Geweher 48. Now you can heal yourself and play at any range. I do a great job too playing like this.

    Or, just balance the guns so that each class is equally viable. The proof will be in teh stats when they are available, but one only has to look at servers on all maps except Fjell and you will see a real lack of medics. Its not an attractive option.

    It is a team game brother, the classes are not meant to be equally balanced, but are meant to support each other in a team effort. If you want a glorified solo shooter, go play COD, seriously.
  • cabbagespiller
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If your looking to kill people/ wipe squads DO NOT play Medic lol, it is a support class meant to heal and revive its members, killing people requires crafty skill, if your expecting to take on a support or assault head to head, you are playing the wrong game.
  • cabbagespiller
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SMG's are short range high recoil inaccurate weapons, deal with what it is and stop trying to bend what isn't to your will.
  • Aegis_Kleais
    323 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If your looking to kill people/ wipe squads DO NOT play Medic lol, it is a support class meant to heal and revive its members, killing people requires crafty skill, if your expecting to take on a support or assault head to head, you are playing the wrong game.

    Incorrect. The Medic is a SOLDIER, like the other 3 classes, who has a unique ability to revive and heal, which is in no way whatsoever mutually exclusive to the idea that a Soldier should be able to kill.

    DICE have just chosen to give this Medic weak weapons, even at the ranges where SMG's are considered to be highly lethal.
  • VincentNZ
    732 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »

    And if you really want kills? Kill an Assault and steal their gun. No I am serious. You will most likely pick up an Stum or a Geweher 48. Now you can heal yourself and play at any range. I do a great job too playing like this.

    Or, just balance the guns so that each class is equally viable. The proof will be in teh stats when they are available, but one only has to look at servers on all maps except Fjell and you will see a real lack of medics. Its not an attractive option.

    It is a team game brother, the classes are not meant to be equally balanced, but are meant to support each other in a team effort. If you want a glorified solo shooter, go play COD, seriously.

    This is not helpful, really. Every class has a role to play, and going solo can easily be done with the Assault or Support class, no need to switch games for that. This is not an MMO where the healer is supposed to do nothing else, or support classes can only buff. We are playing an FPS and this means every player on the field needs to fill the shooter role first, and the team role second.
  • Aegis_Kleais
    323 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    HuwJarz wrote: »

    And if you really want kills? Kill an Assault and steal their gun. No I am serious. You will most likely pick up an Stum or a Geweher 48. Now you can heal yourself and play at any range. I do a great job too playing like this.

    Or, just balance the guns so that each class is equally viable. The proof will be in teh stats when they are available, but one only has to look at servers on all maps except Fjell and you will see a real lack of medics. Its not an attractive option.

    It is a team game brother, the classes are not meant to be equally balanced, but are meant to support each other in a team effort. If you want a glorified solo shooter, go play COD, seriously.

    This is not helpful, really. Every class has a role to play, and going solo can easily be done with the Assault or Support class, no need to switch games for that. This is not an MMO where the healer is supposed to do nothing else, or support classes can only buff. We are playing an FPS and this means every player on the field needs to fill the shooter role first, and the team role second.

    Exactly. Support roles are not relegated to just mindlessly follow Assault and keep them buffed as those teammates bark for Ammo/Meds, and then subsequently fail to protect the Support player regardless. All classes are SOLDIERS. All Soldiers can/should kill. Healing/Buffing is NOT mutually exclusive of killing. They are unique class perks. The symbiosis between classes that have these roles is what Squad play is about.
  • cabbagespiller
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    HuwJarz wrote: »

    And if you really want kills? Kill an Assault and steal their gun. No I am serious. You will most likely pick up an Stum or a Geweher 48. Now you can heal yourself and play at any range. I do a great job too playing like this.

    Or, just balance the guns so that each class is equally viable. The proof will be in teh stats when they are available, but one only has to look at servers on all maps except Fjell and you will see a real lack of medics. Its not an attractive option.

    It is a team game brother, the classes are not meant to be equally balanced, but are meant to support each other in a team effort. If you want a glorified solo shooter, go play COD, seriously.

    This is not helpful, really. Every class has a role to play, and going solo can easily be done with the Assault or Support class, no need to switch games for that. This is not an MMO where the healer is supposed to do nothing else, or support classes can only buff. We are playing an FPS and this means every player on the field needs to fill the shooter role first, and the team role second.

    I disagree, and may be the reason your having trouble with medic, why yes they can easily support themselves in the hands of highly skilled player, the class is not meant to be a solo rampager lol. it is in fact deemed a support class, meaning its main functionality is to support the TEAM. Team first, then if you get the chance and are skilled enough at the position go have some solo fun, but solo fun isn't going to win you a game unless your just playing deathmatches and even then id make my arguement for TEAM play first. and to add the very nature of a IRL Submachine gun from this era is short range, high recoil, and inaccurate, to make it anything else is bending what isn't.
  • cabbagespiller
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If your looking to kill people/ wipe squads DO NOT play Medic lol, it is a support class meant to heal and revive its members, killing people requires crafty skill, if your expecting to take on a support or assault head to head, you are playing the wrong game.

    Incorrect. The Medic is a SOLDIER, like the other 3 classes, who has a unique ability to revive and heal, which is in no way whatsoever mutually exclusive to the idea that a Soldier should be able to kill.

    DICE have just chosen to give this Medic weak weapons, even at the ranges where SMG's are considered to be highly lethal.

    Medic is a support class, read the above post
  • VindictiVagabond
    1059 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You have 90 kills with smgs, 68 of which is with the suomi and haven't used half of them at all including some of them you mentioned. so are you really qualified enough to say smgs are good enough and people should stop complaining ?

    Yes! Because I dont get kills my friend, I get revives. As I have before, I am a SUPPORT main before I am a MEDIC main, check the stats. However I have been playing both classes since BF3 and stick by principles. Shotguns, Big guns, and Machine guns.

    Ive had little time as medic but in that time I have found it unlikely that medic is bad as you say. I AGREE that it needs tweaks but dont complain like its the worst thing since coleslaw.

    Thing is, this is a FPS above everything else. Not a MMO with a trinity (healer, DPS and tank). All classes need to have primaries that are good in a certain niche and the medics' SMGs (excluding thompson and suomi) have NO NICHE atm because they are out-DPSed by every single automatic weaponry in the game.
    I agree with you there. I play alot of hero shooters so my mindset is a little different from yours. I think the medic could a combat role that enhances gunplay, up the damage, and give them shotguns. Thats what i think needs to happen

    I don't know about the rest you proposed, but one of the main issues with medic being on the front line ONLY is that pretty much all maps reward medium range intended weapons above all else. Even if medics had shotguns, it wouldn't change much... well we'd finally have a reliable CQC weapon and the drilling with slug gives a decent medium range alternative (better than SMGs, that's for sure) but the idea that medics must be in front of everybody else in the squad all the time is wrong in itself. Medics should be medium range, cover their allies, kill/finish off their killers then revive or heal them. Medics being the cannon fodder on the front row goes against their role: they cannot do anything if they are the first to run in the danger and die. Also, in Bfv, you die near instantly before you even have the possibility to react therefore good luck with the "MUh INfInITe HEaliNGs!!!" as a lot of NPCs (not you bossman) keep on spamming. They should have given SMGs and shotguns to assault (correctly balanced, not the bs we currently have), and give the ARs and SLRs to medics.

    I would agree with you there, but that might **** people off claiming the medic is op. Remember that the last two games all you saw was medic and scout play due to pistols being amazing and medics having 3 hit kill weapons plus infinte heals. I think simply switching thele weapons would give the medic to many op options. There are many situations where a medic is in close quarters

    Actually, the stats showed in the past (sadly they don't track earlier than a month ago but I do remember them) that, by "time spent", all classes were about as used. It was assault first by a certain margin (when putting together "time spent" of both SMGs and shotguns) then it was scouts and medics (essentially tied for the most part) then supports. So, considering assaults was the msot popular class in bf1 and still is in bf5, nobody with an ounce of integrity would complain about medics suddenly becoming more popular (and it would also, indirectly, buff vehicles as there would be less assaults around in general).
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!