We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Tides of War - Medical Crate Challenge - Just pick up the gosh-darned med packs

BigWyrm
108 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 6
Everyone has the Medical Crate Challenge for Tides of War, but we all know the medical crates are useless because no one uses them.
This makes the challenge extra-hard! I've had one person pick up health in five matches where I've thrown them everywhere!
In case some of you don't know, you can interact with medical crates to instantly heal you and also give you a med pack.
This week, we all need to pick up every med pack from a player-thrown crate that we can. Who knows, it may just make some player more aware.
We're all in this together!

Comments

• BigWyrm
    108 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InnerD wrote: »
    heres an idea, blow up the medical station and put your med crate where the station is.

I'm going to try that today. Thanks!
  • Ramell_of_Cadia
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They need to do it while wounded for it to count. But people don't do that, they just wait until they've healed with the medpack they already have and then use it to resupply. The ****.
  • NoifdeBodemloze
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I also hated medical crates because no one pick them. I skipped it and went to destroy forts.
  • radioyozh
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hace 134 points in 4 matches )))
  • oxi_lu
    77 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I might have been lucky, as I have done the entire challenge within a few maps... Didn't expect to unlock the new weapon so fast and easy to be honest.
    Played on Breakthrough on 2 maps and all was done. I guess it really comes down to the lobby!
  • snakeater418
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It should be noted however, that If you do see a medic crate, be a pal and take use of it. It won't hurt to try and help someone out.
  • therealzyzygy
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 6
    I've been trying to do this challenge on the PS4 version. Some people have definitely healed using my crate, but there is no change on the Tides of War screen. Has anyone reported a bug on this?
  • ElliotLH
    4219 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BigWyrm wrote: »
    heres an idea, blow up the medical station and put your med crate where the station is.

I'm going to try that today. Thanks!

Haha I saw someone else suggest that on Reddit earlier and it looks hilarious sitting there: https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/a3mfui/do_everything_to_finish_this_assignment/eb7ql2c/?context=3

Genius idea though.
  • DominicO65
    479 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 6
    I know your pain

Apologies for the low quality, but I assure you, his health was very low.
  • nutcrackr
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nobody can see the thing. It needs to have an icon in world or on map. At least you can see the med and ammo stations around flags.

If not, make it so it gives passive healing/ammo.
  • Trump4Fools
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They need to remove the Med pack that everyone starts with or make the med crate add up more than 100% health.
  • Trump4Fools
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @nutcrackr I don't like the idea of passive health. Battlefield is suppose to be realistic. I was in the marines and don't ever recall seeing a health forcefield that I could walk into.
  • GalIahad
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield is supposed to be realistic? You what mate?
  • xXCA_RageXx
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Not all heroes wear capes.
  • Fuubari
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think this is bugged. I have 398/400 for a while now, and i am sure after that i saw two guys take my crate and they really also healed themselfs and it still says 398/400!!! Im frustated..
  • Wobby32
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I got a tip, i did most of the challenges with my squad mates. If they would take damage they would ask me for my crate instead of using there own medpack. than it adds up fast. There is an even faster way - u need a molotov, ammo resupply and your medic crate, and a squad mate thats willing.
  • abc1434286920
    386 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just did the fortifications one, no point in expecting people to play the game as designed. :/
  • warslag
    917 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    In a way this situation highlights how difficult it is for devs to design a game that caters for everyone from the very bad to the very good player.

I mean, if you have such low awareness of what's going on around you that you cannot even see a medic crate right next to you, then how can a dev allow for that without making the game completely idiot-proof?

If they have to do that for every aspect of Battlefield then it ends up a game for toddlers.

I think this may explain how we have ended up where we are.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    2695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I went through a hard time doing this challenge, so whenever I see a random health crate, I damage myself with a grenade/barbed wire just to pick up some health from the crate.

I don't know if this counts as boosting, but it just seems like a nice thing to do.