We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Sorry, but what?

1984rage
24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Hi, 1984rage I believe was my gamertag back in BF2 before switching to console (PS) when the Bad Company 2 released. Been playing since BF1941, so veteran player and paying customer as well. Now my gamertag is Ozrage. I must say not even counting the SJW chaos I feel so mistreated. I pre-ordered Deluxe BFV at the Beta state hoping they would make it better. After the release it's just been a pain to play and from what I've read from here I'm not alone.

I hear you give the game away 50% off or even free via the EA access thing. Least you can do for us who are long time paying veterans and buyers of the Deluxe is some codes that we can use on PC platform.

Disappointed

Comments

• 1984rage
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I almost payed $100 and two weeks after the release they offer it 50% off. Or for free in some cases. I know they are not have to give me or anyone anything. But they should probably consider it to keep any of their fan and source of income.
  • OskooI_007
    25 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, you know the game isn't selling too good if they're dumping it for 50% a week after release.
  • 1984rage
    edited December 6
    Also why I am asking for compensation codes for the game on PC is that i find it barely playable on my ps4 pro. Looks like ****, plays like ****. Framerate drops, graphic errors and trees that look like they come straight out of minecraft. I would ask for a full refund and think of the PC-version instead.

I try to configure the aim settings correctly in the new Practice range, but directly after joining a multiplayer map it feels different and jolty and I get wrecked and rage quit.
  • Loki_Deezie
    245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am wondering why PS and PC have been having such big issues with things like framerate and graphics.

I am on Xbox and the game runs amazing and looks amazing. The thing with aiming, I think its because in the practice range aim rotation is allowed when in MP it is not. This might be why it feels different.
  • 1984rage
    edited December 6
    The thing with aiming, I think its because in the practice range aim rotation is allowed when in MP it is not. This might be why it feels different.

Aim assist is unfortunately still available in MP, since I can\t rent a server yet and customize you know the standard stuff. It was a bug or mistake that is fell off the options list yesterday. While speaking of the practice range, I there have a crouch/symbol that would be even more useful in multiplayer. Hint hint.

I think my problem with the aim is from various sources. Uniformed soldier Aim seems broken and makes my sights jolt. Also like in BF1 the aim feel different depending on map, where you are looking on the map and of koors on the server load. Because funny enough while there is not many people playing BFV but at night in EU it seem to run better. With less server load.
  • Loki_Deezie
    245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1984rage wrote: »
    The thing with aiming, I think its because in the practice range aim rotation is allowed when in MP it is not. This might be why it feels different.

Aim assist is unfortunately still available in MP, since I can\t rent a server yet and customize you know the standard stuff. It was a bug or mistake that is fell off the options list yesterday. While speaking of the practice range, I there have a crouch/symbol that would be even more useful in multiplayer. Hint hint.

I think my problem with the aim is from various sources. Uniformed soldier Aim seems broken and makes my sights jolt. Also like in BF1 the aim feel different depending on map, where you are looking on the map and of koors on the server load. Because funny enough while there is not many people playing BFV but at night in EU it seem to run better. With less server load.

I use uniform soldier aiming and works great for me but once again I'm xbox.

Aim slowdown is still in mp but aim rotation is not. Aim rotation is when u add and it snaps to the target. This is still present in sp and practice range but not mp
  • KopaTropa123
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF4 and BF1 were both released in mid october of their respective years. and BOTH were for sale for a limited time a month later for 50% off. DICE always does this.
  • 1984rage
    I was just in a MP map and the option is clearly there.
  • Loki_Deezie
    I was just in a MP map and the option is clearly there.

The option may be there but I did a bunch of testing last night and its noticeable in practice range that when u ads it will snap to the target inside the cross hair. When I was in mp and tried this is would not snap or at least didnt feel like it did, not like practice range.

If it still works in mp I cant tell. This option was why I stopped playing bf1 after less than a month
  • 1984rage
    edited December 6
    Think about it, why would they leave the option if it was not active? It might not have worked last night because yesterday it was bugged out of the option choices. If not I believe you that it did not work as expected however. The aim does not behave as expected. I also read in the patch notes that there suppose to be less clipping in the scopes. Yet there is a bunch of clipping in my scopes. To the amount that it even move the opposite direction from where I want it to go. I press once down and the aim goes upwards.
  • Loki_Deezie
    I'll have to check when I get home. Last night I didnt run into any bugs in the 3 to4 hours I played.

Once again my experience is from xbox
  • QHUNK9000
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I feel like an idiot for buying the deluxe edition. Some outfits, skins and a few assignments. 400cc. Its my own fault, definately not doing it again. Oh well the bar1918a2 was fun to use in bf1
  • SpeedBird219
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think the sight movement is mainly for the gun specializations. I almost forgot that each gun has them and helps reduce recoil, increase accuracy while moving/stationary and stuff as you upgrade the weapons. So the weapons have to have some rough edges for you to choose to clean up. I fully upgraded the FG 42 and it feels much better. It still kicks vertically a lot, but the specialization help some.

I’m also on Xbox X and this game has run smoother than BF1 even did. And watching BrokenMachine play on PS4 Pro, it looks the same as Xbox. If the developers do one thing right, it is really good optimization...
  • spartanx169x
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    EA has to get sales numbers up for BFV otherwise when the next quarterly shareholder meeting happens they'll have to admit BFV is a flop.

EA probably cares less about how much money BFV is making at this point, and more about boosting sales numbers to flash to investors.

I'm sorry I got off topic a bit. As for compensating people who payed full price, it's up to each individual what they do with their money. EA's not responsible for how people spend their own money.

If it makes you feel any better. I payed $50 for BFV and wish I would have waited for a half off deal too.

It's not so much the $50, it's more about not wanting to give DICE the wrong idea that I support the direction they're taking the series in. A high damage, campy, hardcore direction.

You are right. I would bet $100 bill that EA is sweating right now. I have found that how popular a game is on Twitch is a very good indicator of sales. By example when BF1 launched in was often in the top 5 and consistently in the top ten for at least a few months maybe longer. Now compare that to BFV which last night at 9:30pm eastern time was not even in the top 30. People can be in denial of the significance of the game going on sale so quick , but it’s problem. People at least on console are not buying the game nowhere close to what BF1 was doing. When BF1 launches EA BRAGGED about sales. You have not heard one blip from EA on sales for this game.

• Loki_Deezie
    I think the sight movement is mainly for the gun specializations. I almost forgot that each gun has them and helps reduce recoil, increase accuracy while moving/stationary and stuff as you upgrade the weapons. So the weapons have to have some rough edges for you to choose to clean up. I fully upgraded the FG 42 and it feels much better. It still kicks vertically a lot, but the specialization help some.

I’m also on Xbox X and this game has run smoother than BF1 even did. And watching BrokenMachine play on PS4 Pro, it looks the same as Xbox. If the developers do one thing right, it is really good optimization...

Im on the first gen of xbox and it runs great on it to. I can only imagine the graphics and frames on a OneX. I couldnt play much BF1, maybe 20 hours. It just wasn't my style. Not that it was bad or anything but I couldnt stand it for whatever reason and was super excited about it.

I guess I could install it and see how it is now as I quit well before the first DLC.
  • Netranger9
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi, 1984rage I believe was my gamertag back in BF2 before switching to console (PS) when the Bad Company 2 released. Been playing since BF1941, so veteran player and paying customer as well. Now my gamertag is Ozrage. I must say not even counting the SJW chaos I feel so mistreated. I pre-ordered Deluxe BFV at the Beta state hoping they would make it better. After the release it's just been a pain to play and from what I've read from here I'm not alone.

I hear you give the game away 50% off or even free via the EA access thing. Least you can do for us who are long time paying veterans and buyers of the Deluxe is some codes that we can use on PC platform.

Disappointed

Yeah,me too mate,I just cant click with this one,but I paid AU$109 so im going to keep going-hopefully it will get better.I believe everybody deserves a second chance so ill give dice that.I loved BF3 and BF4, BF1 was ok,but the worst thing for me in BF5 is Im getting killed before I see the shooter.
  • Loki_Deezie
    Netranger9 wrote: »

Disappointed

Yeah,me too mate,I just cant click with this one,but I paid AU$109 so im going to keep going-hopefully it will get better.I believe everybody deserves a second chance so ill give dice that.I loved BF3 and BF4, BF1 was ok,but the worst thing for me in BF5 is Im getting killed before I see the shooter.

If you were here during BF4 release then this is nothing. I am confident that by march when firestorm is suppose to come out the game will be extremely good. This is a typical thing for BF games.
  • 20200sfly
    246 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Netranger9 wrote: »

Disappointed

If you were here during BF4 release then this is nothing. I am confident that by march when firestorm is suppose to come out the game will be extremely good. This is a typical thing for BF games.

This is true. The BF4 forum was chalked full of class action lawsuit threads. My buddy at work and I still joke about that.
  • 1984rage
    edited December 6
    It is not only me that have minecraft trees on Arras and Twisted Steel. I usually go by low graphic settings as to reduce input lag. So video settings on low, which for me means turning off the last four settings and motion blurr. I have game-mode settings on the tv with minimum filters applied. Then you notice it very well, the textures load so slow and take very long to appear or to become their final state. If I look away from a tree or from a window fortification it looks like minecraft graphics when I look back.

My goodness, I stand on the practice open shooting range and when I push the target back to a 100 meters I can\t even see the target, It litterally pop out of sight. Yeah good god dang game.