We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

** (HotFix incoming) You are spotted for 5 seconds when you get a kill

Comments

• SuprXone
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I suspected that! its i f*** joke! DICE FIX THAT! turn the game on a great game again like old ones! no one wants BF turn in a fortnite game, enemies jumping like a deer!
  • parkingbrake
    1179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So players think this is what is getting them killed, LOL, like those streams of tracers they're hosing around aren't a tip-off for the other team, or maybe they think nobody is using chat to let their squad know what just happened. "Completely destroys gameplay"--man, what a bunch of drama queens. Have they already forgotten that in previous games just firing put them on the minimap without even getting a kill?
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 6
    "Completely destroys gameplay"--man, what a bunch of drama queens. Have they already forgotten that in previous games just firing put them on the minimap without even getting a kill?

There is a reason for why it was removed. IMO using other senses than minimap, makes it more realistic and funnier to play. Besides that, killing someone should be rewarded. Not punished.

• Duece09
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Xbon wrote: »
    is it confirmed a bug? Because this is something that should happen. Otherwise radar is useless and only works for recon... And besides, when you die, camera pans to who kills you, it saves the time of telling your squad the location of the person who just killed you.

It is quite possibly the absolute dumbest idea I’ve ever heard in video games and I’m not even being sarcastic. How somebody could think this is a good idea just blows my mind
  • abc1434286920
    386 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't mind how the kill cam works now but I wish they would keep the kill card up the entire time you are waiting to be revived. I miss not seeing who killed me and what weapon they used. The kill card goes away in about a second now.

Agreed, I don't like it also that most of the times I don't see the name of the person or their gun that killed me.
  • BillxGates
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Duece09 wrote: »
    is it confirmed a bug? Because this is something that should happen. Otherwise radar is useless and only works for recon... And besides, when you die, camera pans to who kills you, it saves the time of telling your squad the location of the person who just killed you.

It is quite possibly the absolute dumbest idea I’ve ever heard in video games and I’m not even being sarcastic. How somebody could think this is a good idea just blows my mind

I have always, always, always thought this was one of the goofiest things in any game. Why would you out my position with either a kill cam or otherwise regardless of class. You’re being punished for outmaneuvering your opponents.
  • Duece09
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BillxGates wrote: »
    Duece09 wrote: »

I have always, always, always thought this was one of the goofiest things in any game. Why would you out my position with either a kill cam or otherwise regardless of class. You’re being punished for outmaneuvering your opponents.

Welcome to today’s society, it goes along the same lines as giving everyone trophies even though they didn’t win. Not a surprise this feature is in games even though I don’t agree
  • Louisthorpe1
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah this is killing my flanking tactics, this needs FIX ASAP!!!!!!!!!
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    414 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So players think this is what is getting them killed, LOL, like those streams of tracers they're hosing around aren't a tip-off for the other team, or maybe they think nobody is using chat to let their squad know what just happened. "Completely destroys gameplay"--man, what a bunch of drama queens. Have they already forgotten that in previous games just firing put them on the minimap without even getting a kill?

And you forgot about the existence of surpressors in bf3 and bf4 and the complete removal of firing exposing you on the mini map in bf1.

And yea... on console you know how often randoms chat with each other? Like never. So odds are you didnt kill a guy who was in a communicating squad and if you killed a guy in cqb with good accuracy there won't be tracer rounds for others to really see. Yes they will hear the gun fire and see the dead body of their teammate but they are more likely to attempt a revive on that person then to look for you.

This is a legitimate complaint and honestly only helps noobs get kills on good players who would otherwise be tearing up their back line.
  • xXR33F3RXx
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix noob friendly bug plox
  • theONEFORCE
    2792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

And you forgot about the existence of surpressors in bf3 and bf4 and the complete removal of firing exposing you on the mini map in bf1.

And yea... on console you know how often randoms chat with each other? Like never. So odds are you didnt kill a guy who was in a communicating squad and if you killed a guy in cqb with good accuracy there won't be tracer rounds for others to really see. Yes they will hear the gun fire and see the dead body of their teammate but they are more likely to attempt a revive on that person then to look for you.

This is a legitimate complaint and honestly only helps noobs get kills on good players who would otherwise be tearing up their back line.

He's just trying to come off as a BA. Obviously he didn't bother reading this whole thread because there were several legitimate reasons why it needs to be removed beyond camping and the "durr durr durr, that's not really why you are dying" nonsense was brought up on page one.
  • Khronikos
    1618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They really need to straighten this chaotic mess out man. I honestly do not think this gameplay is all that great as is.
  • M1ck3y-XIX-
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 6
    DICE please FIX this bug !!!! And REMOVE supress spotting for all classe, keep it just for machine gunner ???!!! thks a lot, don"t destroy this awesome game with assist spotting please !! Thanks
    Post edited by M1ck3y-XIX- on
  • 1984rage
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The game that keeps on giving. Not content of course. This explains a lot. I can not wait for what tomorrow might hold in store for us.
  • Skitelz7
    420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    "Completely destroys gameplay"--man, what a bunch of drama queens. Have they already forgotten that in previous games just firing put them on the minimap without even getting a kill?

There is a reason for why it was removed. IMO using other senses than minimap, makes it more realistic and funnier to play. Besides that, killing someone should be rewarded. Not punished.

Exactly. And I think you meant "funner" but I don't think that's a word lol
  • Skitelz7
    420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DICE please FIX this bug !!!! And REMOVE supress spotting for all classe, keep it just for machine gunner ???!!! thks a lot, don"t destroy this awesome game with assist spotting please !! Thanks

I also think suppress spotting has to go.
    I'm not too fond of the flare and scout scope either...
  • JamieCurnock
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My God. This is unbelievable.

Sort it out dice.
  • Skitelz7
    1984rage wrote: »
    The game that keeps on giving. Not content of course. This explains a lot. I can not wait for what tomorrow might hold in store for us.

Maybe they'll make the gun jam every time we get a kill too
    Who knows!
  • Huntbang
    149 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah the bug explains a lot of bs. No idea why this bug isn't #1 priority. I was hooked on the game but I had a lot of "there was no way he knew I was there" moments. It really makes me want to stop playing until it's fixed. Bipod issues, climbing over obstacles issues, setting down boxe issues. I've been defending battlefield this whole time but all these bugs and inconveniences are ridiculous.
  • theONEFORCE
    2792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Huntbang wrote: »
    Yeah the bug explains a lot of bs. No idea why this bug isn't #1 priority. I was hooked on the game but I had a lot of "there was no way he knew I was there" moments. It really makes me want to stop playing until it's fixed. Bipod issues, climbing over obstacles issues, setting down boxe issues. I've been defending battlefield this whole time but all these bugs and inconveniences are ridiculous.

The stupid thing is that it doesn't even need to be a priority because its just flipping a switch.