We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Nobody takes medic patches from the crate

8_ZeeRox_8
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
As the title says, I hope Dice doesn't make assignements based on the medic crate cuz it sucks.

Comments

• Catsonspeeed
    154 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I always try to grab one, even when I'm playing as a medic :neutral:
  • barnesalmighty2
    486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The issue is competing with pouch spammers. I have a suspicion dice will ruin them with nerfs too down the line.
  • GloriousRepublic
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The issue is competing with pouch spammers. I have a suspicion dice will ruin them with nerfs too down the line.

It's not really spam in they need health. You can't throw them unless someone needs one. There is no spam involved.
  • Aegis_Kleais
    351 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They do. I was getting next to no progress for the Tides of War, to heal 400 HP (something I do in 1 round with packs) via crates), so I just took the alternate approach and went the route of destroying 10 fortifications. (I build 10 window fortifications on B Flag's bunkers then spawned in with a Tank and blew them up).
  • barnesalmighty2
    486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You also can't take from med crates when a player is sat behind everyone throwing 1 after another to everyone. Which makes tides a chore at times. Dice will add a cool down to pouches before long so crates become viable options.
  • DominicO65
    479 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yup. It really should just be an automatic replenish. Even if it's on a cooldown timer.
  • 8_ZeeRox_8
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Loki_Deezie : I think this is a great idea if it happens.
  • Loki_Deezie
    245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    8_ZeeRox_8 wrote: »
    @Loki_Deezie : I think this is a great idea if it happens.

I think it needs to. Med crates right now are the least useful they have ever been. Maybe a mix of how BF4 did it and how it is now is the right step.

Maybe within 5-10m it heals for 10HP every 2-5 seconds and then if you want a refill of your personal med pack you have to take like it is now.

Id like to see the same thing with ammo crates even tho those have less issue. Maybe ammo crates refill ammo only and grabbing from it does equipment. Maybe even after like 15 seconds you get a new nade as well. Or maybe 20-30 seconds on the nade.
  • Ramell_of_Cadia
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Part of the problem is that you need to heal with the crates, so someone at full health resupplying a used medpack won't count. And then there's your teammates who shoot your crates so they can place their own instead. And all the people who seem to have no idea that the crate can heal them.
    It definitely is possible to do, but it can take a while and it it is frustrating to go an entire round getting no progress at all.
  • GloriousRepublic
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly at this point I wish they would just go back to the BF1 system. I think this experiment of Dice trying to force people to work as a team has failed. All it's done caused people say screw it I'll play Assault.
  • naitch44
    413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not true, I do :)

Every crate I saw tonight I made sure I used it.
  • Loki_Deezie
    245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »

Ong of the big problems is to get the assignment u need to heal, not resupply. Most people use it only after they have healed
  • naitch44
    413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Ong of the big problems is to get the assignment u need to heal, not resupply. Most people use it only after they have healed

I've been using the crates for both.
  • Loki_Deezie

You sir, are a hero then.
  • V4-SKUNK
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The crates are pretty much useless. The health crate should be buffed to give aoe heal.
    The ammo crate should fully re stock heavy ammo like mines and rockets.
  • naitch44

You sir, are a hero then.

Damn straight.
  • fragnstein
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 7
    Does the description not say that the crates replenish your team mates around the area? Maybe I'm mistaken
  • eMartinez
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Every one is missing the forest for the trees here. Don't buff the crates, REMOVE THE POUCHES.
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Crates should work the way they worked before. Automatic.