We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Recommend a plane

BaronVonGoon
5360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I'm an infantry player and part time tanker. I've picked up flying in BF1 but definitely below average at it. Can you pilots recommend a plane that is good for air to air keeping in mind that my issue is aiming against other planes. It seems the bullet rounds are very slow. Are there any planes with fast bullet velocity?

Comments

• CaptHotah
    627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Spitfire VB and BF109 G6. Are my favorite. You need patience with them but once you reached lvl 4 they become much better.
    The bullet upgrades doesnt necessarily become faster but more powerfull.
    Always try to lead aim your bullets so the enemy plane flies into them.
    You did rebind your Pitch Up key to the keyboard instead of the mouse right?
  • Clarence_6000
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stuka, because:
    giphy.gif?****=3640f6095c09bc2f586270723635d6f8
  • BaronVonGoon
    5360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 7
    CaptHotah wrote: »
    The Spitfire VB and BF109 G6. Are my favorite. You need patience with them but once you reached lvl 4 they become much better.
    The bullet upgrades doesnt necessarily become faster but more powerfull.
    Always try to lead aim your bullets so the enemy plane flies into them.
    You did rebind your Pitch Up key to the keyboard instead of the mouse right?

Console peasant unfortunately.
    Stuka, because:
    giphy.gif?****=3640f6095c09bc2f586270723635d6f8

Well this explains everything lol
  • Zviko0
    1229 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After 40h+ spent in planes before patch, I wouldn't recommend any plane till they fix this mess.
  • WILF3R
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    After 40h+ spent in planes before patch, I wouldn't recommend any plane till they fix this mess.

Totaly agree,,,, i had 200h on airplanes + some real life bunch of hours

BEFORE PATCH: HEY GUYS!! LETS PLAY BF5 AIRPLANES ARE AWSOME!! FLIGHT MODEL IS AWSOME!!

AFTER PATCH: Guys... Airplanes on this game sucks