We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• KuroNeko_PRT
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If nothing is done, 3/4 of the legit player data base will start cheating too .
  • TyroneLoyd
    661 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Even with my few run in's with cheaters in the game. I'm still not seeing a large amount. Walling is prob prevalent but you can't really tell as I'm auto spotted as soon as I kill someone(I kill alot of people) so I'm a moving target.
  • Morcer_Chung
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I am so disappointed , cheater is everywhere

I want to refund
  • bigguyhawaii
    300 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    I just had a weird experience. on devastation in the church a friendly v2 hits and my character gets knocked down. while trying to stand back up an enemy runs by like nothing happened to him and I die. why would a v2 knock me down, not kill him or affect his ability to play at that moment?

He's was either outside of the blast radius or spawned in late. Pretty simple to explain.

It was our flag and I was in the middle of the church. He was in the blast area.

• Denkpause
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 6
    The last 2 maps today, 30 minutes ago, i got sniper headshots from longe range through massive airport bunker walls with no way to be spotted - no aiming lane.
    Next map, arras, sniper headshots through a farm wall and a house wall at once. Was sitting inside a house away from window in a corner but away from wall to avoid a glitch, closed door for 2 minutes because i was waiting and looking at the map. After he killed me i could see the direction he came from and he had to shot the farm wall and the house wall to headshot me.. Any questions?
    Esp and wallhack the perfect mixture to get a high sniper K/D. Not even an aimbot needed...

Fun is over. I really don´t know if i want to play on this game. Maybe i should get the free cheat pack, esp and aimbot, too? Like all others do. Balanced gameplay...
    As a fair player you get no chance anymore. Seems publisher/devs ignore the situation. It is frustrating.
  • DINGRAWR
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Denkpause wrote: »
    The last 2 maps today, 30 minutes ago, i got sniper headshots from longe range through massive airport bunker walls with no way to be spotted - no aiming lane.
    Next map, arras, sniper headshots through a farm wall and a house wall at once. Was sitting inside a house away from window in a corner but away from wall to avoid a glitch, closed door for 2 minutes because i was waiting and looking at the map. After he killed me i could see the direction he came from and he had to shot the farm wall and the house wall to headshot me.. Any questions?
    Esp and wallhack the perfect mixture to get a high sniper K/D. Not even an aimbot needed...

Fun is over. I really don´t know if i want to play on this game. Maybe i should get the free cheat pack, esp and aimbot, too? Like all others do. Balanced gameplay...
    As a fair player you get no chance anymore. Seems publisher/devs ignore the situation. It is frustrating.

Do not even try get cheats cause you will be banned as quick as ever, lots of them on cheater sites cryout loud cause they are banned... so stay clean, it's sometimes frustrating but at end you stay clean and without ban...
  • nicey1958
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If nothing is done, 3/4 of the legit player data base will start cheating too .

i'd rather quit the game.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    451 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 7
    Like this?

Putting pic in link with the editing tools is not working.

https://ibb.co/bFH1x1d
    image.png
    Post edited by Red_Label_Scotch on
  • UncleAlbert1802
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont see cheaters often but ran in to 2 this evening.
  • bigguyhawaii
    300 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I thought they were nerfing the ke7. Been one shot killed with that a lot since the patch. Also the bomber nerf is stupid. Seriously a timer? They should of gotten rid of the 32 bombs and make them reload only in their base. Being able to reload in the enemy spawn is stupid.
  • DigitalHype
    320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was just in a round of breakthrough, and at the first objective someone was performing the impossible with the Lewis Gun. So, I noted the server id, and came back and spectated them.
    -
    When spectate finsihed loading in, they were at about 60:3 and rapidly climbing the kills. I watched for about 2 mintues and they were up to 88:4. This person was clearly cheating with a triggerbot or aimbot. They had a Lewis Gun with a post sight (almost no zoom), and was just popping headshots right and left. Even at range and sometimes hipfire. They were barely even shooting it, too. Just tap fire, headshot, tap fire, head shot. This wasn't one of those "maybe they are just good" scenarios. I and others on the server reported them. Their ping was about 160-170ish on a US server (can't remember if east or west). They were rank 50 w/ 1d 13h playtime.
    -
    I looked up their stats. They have a high k/d of 3.24. But, not insanely high, like at the rate they were poppin those headshots. 3.24 is still possible for a good player or a k/d hound. And, the stats on the lewis gun for this player is very good, but not the 200:10 rate at which this player was tracking.
    -
    So, that means either
    -
    1) They got hacked. Or maybe hired someone to boost it.
    2) they only seldom rage cheat like that to keep the k/d inflated. <---- I bet this is it.
    3) they only recently started cheating.
    -
    Now, given this person proably does this enough to be reported heavily. Why are they still playing? I think we know the answer.

• SkilletBurn
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Like this?

Putting pic in link with the editing tools is not working.

https://ibb.co/bFH1x1d

No wonder I'm dying out of nowhere.
  • ZeuZx
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 7
    Or maybe there are simply players like this that do play and stream, A LOT.

https://www.twitch.tv/shroud/clip/PlumpKnottySkirretPupper
  • souriyan
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Playing on asian servers...

This game is lost, it's a cheaters paradise.

Getting one shot at 300m or more
    Getting killed behind rocks
    Shooting a full magazine at an enemy and the guys runs away (having killed you with his 2 bullets first)

Feel sorry as the game, without those low life, could be a lot of fun. But competing when you are not on the same level in no fun. Like trying to race a moto GP with a bicycle -> useless !

EA do something !
  • Reignblazer
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 7
    Someone in the last game I played. Look at the score and K/D on the top right.
    15egsgy.png
    Post edited by Reignblazer on
  • TenFPS
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ZeuZx wrote: »
    Or maybe there are simply players like this that do play and stream, A LOT.

https://www.twitch.tv/shroud/clip/PlumpKnottySkirretPupper

This is always a possibility. My old clan back in BF3 met up with rivaL gaming and even hosted a few lessons from xfactor. It was insane how good this guy was and how these teams played. However, it wasn't because they were making hipfire headshots from 100 meters with LMG's or had insane accuracy beyond what a weapon was capable. It was tactics, lane awareness, knowing the maps and every angle and how to play as a team - including baiting... one of the lessons that stuck in my head. These guys could ricochet grenades with pinpoint accuracy just to force movement to get a split second to make a headshot on a player. Back then a lot of competitive play was done on lockers - and they had every inch of that place with a code word and a specific strat to attack it.

Look, I agree that about 75% of hacking complaints are ****. There are just some really really good players out there and sometimes it's hard to tell (especially with this crap TTD) Sometimes people just get lucky too. I just wish there was more transparency... I hate to say it, but I miss PB and it's ban lists. I fondly remember a player that used to haunt the old forums getting busted. He didn't even have an outrageous KDR... just about 4.0, but for him it was all about "legitimacy" and being able to say "git gud" on the forums. These are the kind of cheats that I hate. The actual "great" players... well, I just try to avoid them as much as I can. lol
  • Flavin913
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    can we close this thread
  • imdistorted
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    193-12 guy in round last night

EA and Dice have shown they dont (really) care for years. 'Hey lets remove rented servers', But when rented servers do come out, 'Hey lets remove rcon capability', 'Hey lets remove plugins and 3rd party anti cheats', 'Hey lets not allow admins to rule what they rent' becuase 1% are badmins.

EA and Dice are pathetic.