We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Well, it's broken now...

2»

Comments

• USAF77
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have a hell of a time just finding the multi player servers. I have to keep refreshing a bunch of times or all I get is domination 30 player. Ive still yet to see one tank or airplane. I'm having a problem with my keyboard and controllers, they keep going off line and I have to replug/restart the game "never happened before". I tried the practice range and triad not to laugh, "your kidding right"? Running over targets in a kuble wagon?

I'd never have bought this game if I knew you couldn't spawn in ANY tank oir plane, or couldn't get any decent weapon until you ranked because I have a life and cant play more then a few hours a week. This game blows.
  • Bird0fPrey987789
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve noticed a slight drop in fps and now I get the occasional micro stutter which never happened before.
  • syzgiN
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 7
    USAF77 wrote: »
    I have a hell of a time just finding the multi player servers. I have to keep refreshing a bunch of times or all I get is domination 30 player. Ive still yet to see one tank or airplane. I'm having a problem with my keyboard and controllers, they keep going off line and I have to replug/restart the game "never happened before". I tried the practice range and triad not to laugh, "your kidding right"? Running over targets in a kuble wagon?

I'd never have bought this game if I knew you couldn't spawn in ANY tank oir plane, or couldn't get any decent weapon until you ranked because I have a life and cant play more then a few hours a week. This game blows.

Yeah kinda agree with you, i still think bf2 was the best battlefield. Everything about that game was Great.
  • choppernNZ
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    xtraKrazy wrote: »
    syzgiN wrote: »
    xtraKrazy wrote: »
    syzgiN wrote: »
    I dont have all of The above issues, but sometimes it is almost unplayable. Hugeeee FPS drops. Went from min ~90 FPS max 120ish on a 1080 ultra. To min 57fps and max 88ish... and stutters sometimes.

Im getting 100+ FPS, but it feels like 30 FPS. So much screen lag, it's the weirdest feeling.

Yeah the laggy feeling is really annoying. Almost unplayable for me. I don’t know what they did wrong, but they need to fix this ASAP. Also curious why most people with FPS drops etc are people
    With 1050/60/80 cards

I'm running a 980ti.

Vega 56 here. no issues. Just another Intel/Nvidia combo topic about bad performance... But keep buying it ;)

I have Nvidia /Intel always have.. Well had Radeon. Amd once just once lol, but all my games run great including this one
  • USAF77
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well I was at least able to play some tonight. Fair is fair, if the game plays better I'm not going to bash it 100% tho I'm still wondering why they changed so many game play mechanics. A lot of players cant play 6 hours a day and if they keep this up they are going to lose a lot of players just cause they cant rank up to a decent vehicle. Or they dont want to be in a squad or have time to be. They should have changed nothing in game play mechanics from the other BFs.
  • TenFPS
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    … for me it's finally working. I'm not getting booted in 5 minutes. No stuttering. Visibility for me has even improved (or I'm just getting better at seeing people). My KDR is rising and I'll be at a normal 2.0 in a bit if this keeps up... (knock on wood). I still think BF3 was superior for run and gun style game play and there are several mechanics changes that mystify me. I'll note, I've only played one match outside of TDM so my experience only covers the TDM aspect.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    1951 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 7
    Dear DICE, it really shouldn't be difficult to play a team based multiplayer game with your friends, but congratz on going against the grain I guess. I think you successfully turned 2 of my mates off the game.
  • AmateurCain
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 7
    Did a little testing.

I get the "crash to desktop" everytime I try to customize a tank in the main menu when I click on the "Specializations"
    I get the "crash to desktop" in around 2 to 5min when I play Conquest.
    In both cases it stutters once, then freezes ... then it's gone.

I do NOT get it (or very rarely) when I play Frontlines.

What witchcraft is this?!
  • Mobidougui
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    980Ti here. Had 60 fps almost constant with a small drop every 5 min or so... now i often have fps drop and Rotterdam Kill my fps