Violating Server Rules Bug

Millertyme80
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I am getting really annoyed by this. When a new game starts and I pick a class, it suddenly will not let me spawn and says that I am violating the server rules. How so? It will not let me play that class for the ENTIRE **** GAME. It is ridiculous and annoying.

Comments

• URMOMZNUTS
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yup. Just had this. Never experienced this before patch.
  • LloydBrawn_LLC
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm getting this too. Specifically when I switch to the M1A1 carbine on the assault class. I figured the gun/scope was banned on the server, but then someone killed me with it so it must just be a bug local to me.
  • TenFPS
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am getting really annoyed by this. When a new game starts and I pick a class, it suddenly will not let me spawn and says that I am violating the server rules. How so? It will not let me play that class for the ENTIRE **** GAME. It is ridiculous and annoying.

For me it happens when I change something like the scope on a weapon during a match. If I try to use that weapon I get the error. If I go to a different weapon it's fine. It doesn't seem specific to class but loadout.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've spoken to alot people who have had the same experience with the medic class equipped with the MP40.
  • ZyRonNR1
    43 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here!
  • URMOMZNUTS
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

For me it happens when I change something like the scope on a weapon during a match. If I try to use that weapon I get the error. If I go to a different weapon it's fine. It doesn't seem specific to class but loadout.

I never changed anything when it happened to me. Died, tried to respawn and it wouldn't let me.
    I've spoken to alot people who have had the same experience with the medic class equipped with the MP40.

I was playing as Support at the time.