This Week in Battlefield V

[PS4] Black Plague Gaming Now Recruiting

Comments

• jarmet100
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    jarmet100 wrote: »
    Bump for BPG

• ozzy401
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am interested. Very solid player. 29 years old.

PSN OzZy401
  • jarmet100
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ozzy401 wrote: »
    I am interested. Very solid player. 29 years old.

PSN OzZy401

Sweet! I just sent you a psn message.
  • snakeater418
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm intrigued
  • jarmet100
    I'm intrigued

Nice, do you have any questions? Im here to answer if you have any.
  • snakeater418
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm intrigued

Nice, do you have any questions? Im here to answer if you have any.

I didn't read all the above comments so not sure if my questions have already been answered. But...

What time zone? (if there's a main one)
    Serious or casual platoon?
  • jarmet100
    I didn't read all the above comments so not sure if my questions have already been answered. But...

Our platoon is based off EST. Our main times are during the evenings. We are both Serious and Causal. We are serious in game fighting for the win but do not have any attendance requirement. We do have fun joking around, lots of laughs but we are always fighting for the win.
  • snakeater418

Our platoon is based off EST. Our main times are during the evenings. We are both Serious and Causal. We are serious in game fighting for the win but do not have any attendance requirement. We do have fun joking around, lots of laughs but we are always fighting for the win.

Eh, sounds alright. I'm finding this game harder to play than the others without dependable squad mates. I'm in EST and an evening player as well so that would work well for me.
  • jarmet100
    Eh, sounds alright. I'm finding this game harder to play than the others without dependable squad mates. I'm in EST and an evening player as well so that would work well for me.

Nice! We do host daily squad up events where our guys can all join together and fight together. We will have one tonight and you are welcomed to join us to see if you fit in or like our style.

If you have discord, feel free to join our server here: https://discord.gg/5T4NmWa
    Or you can send me a friend request PSN: Xx_JARMET_xX
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    704 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well I like the platoon name. I usually end up making my own platoon but my friends seem to be quite scarce on this battlefield atm. I would be interested in doing some serious competitive stuff with an actual league or at least clan matches.

Honestly still on the fence about joining a platoon though lol.
  • mighyymouse
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello interested in joining a platoon been playing sense bf3, I’m a casual gamer I don’t really have a preferred class medics been pretty fun with the new title, I’m 18 and have a mic
  • jarmet100
    edited December 2018
    Well I like the platoon name. I usually end up making my own platoon but my friends seem to be quite scarce on this battlefield atm. I would be interested in doing some serious competitive stuff with an actual league or at least clan matches.

Honestly still on the fence about joining a platoon though lol.

Don't worry, being on the fence is a natural reaction. With Black Plague Gaming, we want to make sure everyone feels welcomed before they even join. We have a great mentor program that one of our experienced members will help get you in into one of our squad ups and answer any questions you may have about joining BPG. We plan on getting into competitive leagues and platoon matches in the future. Feel free to add me on PSN: Xx_JARMET_xX
  • jarmet100
    Hello interested in joining a platoon been playing sense bf3, I’m a casual gamer I don’t really have a preferred class medics been pretty fun with the new title, I’m 18 and have a mic

Nice! Want to join us for one of our squad ups? Add me on PSN: Xx_JARMET_xX. See you on the battlefield!
  • jarmet100
    We are still recruiting!!

• jarmet100
    Send me a message if you are interested in joining
  • jarmet100
    We are still recruiting!!

• mighyymouse
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have sent a message was not able to get online for a couple of days due to being out of town
  • WraithOf_Hades
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/psn/Wraithof_hades /overview

How many people you have that frequently play bfv? Most of my old clan mates and buddies don't enjoy this game so am in need of more backup
  • pvanland
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi, I'm very interested. I am a Battlefield veteran and have experience playing with clans. I am looking for a clan and I am interested in this one. I have mic and I am 18 years old.
  • snakeater418
    I was interested in joining. Got friend requests from members who rarely played bfv. Applied to join platoon and was ignored. Checked regularly for about a week, never accepted. Seems like poor management imo.