Weekly BF

Blackscreen, no assignments bug, game still UNOPTIMIZED - WTF DICE?!

Bumstag1
60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
After the first big "update", that initially finally released the full game, blackscreen and the assignments not showing up on the screen (while in-game) bugs have become more frequent. Additionally, the game still excels on being completely unoptimized, where I get FPS drops BELOW 60 @1440p, i7 7700k 16GB RAM and GTX 1080. This should NOT be happening dear DICE, especially considering the 80-ish (!) performance on Rotterdam during the Open Beta! How could the game be more optimized during the beta phase than the actual released one? Fix your game dice, I've payed €80+ for this extremely negative experience. The game has great potential to be absolutely the greatest Battlefield game ever, even if you completely screwed up the entire marketing in every way possible.

Please DICE, one word: PRIOROTIZE. Stability, optimization and performance should ALWAYS be number 1, before even considering adding new content.

Any help on FPS issues are welcome.

Comments

• James-MII
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I had the black screen today, and to date it’s the only bug I’ve had. It’s weird how things affect some but not others, even on the same platform.

I must say since the update I’m getting quite a large amount of rubber banding on the PS4, which I didn’t have beforehand.
  • Mrcleanjeans
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bumstag1 wrote: »
    After the first big "update", that initially finally released the full game, blackscreen and the assignments not showing up on the screen (while in-game) bugs have become more frequent. Additionally, the game still excels on being completely unoptimized, where I get FPS drops BELOW 60 @1440p, i7 7700k 16GB RAM and GTX 1080. This should NOT be happening dear DICE, especially considering the 80-ish (!) performance on Rotterdam during the Open Beta! How could the game be more optimized during the beta phase than the actual released one? Fix your game dice, I've payed €80+ for this extremely negative experience. The game has great potential to be absolutely the greatest Battlefield game ever, even if you completely screwed up the entire marketing in every way possible.

Please DICE, one word: PRIOROTIZE. Stability, optimization and performance should ALWAYS be number 1, before even considering adding new content.

Enjoy your PC! Too many variables and you always have to update the drivers or other software. Exactly why I prefer a couch and a closed system for games.

• Bumstag1
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bumstag1 wrote: »

Enjoy your PC! Too many variables and you always have to update the drivers or other software. Exactly why I prefer a couch and a closed system for games.

Oh I'm sorry. Time to move this to the PC thread. Enjoy your 60 fps