Weekly BF

Dice castrated the bombers...

Moksz
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Dear Dice! I want refund.I regret bought this game...

Comments

• WittmannBaron
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If someone manage to kill with stones, they will remove stones from game. Dice logic!
    Wish i could get a refund too.
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm in that would like a refund on this crap too group, I actually grew to deal with the stg spam in the beta and kinda enjoyed it but now I don't like it.
  • FINISHBURN
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Moksz wrote: »
    Dice castrated the bombers...
    They made a contract with EA, they want you to feel the pain they feel every day.
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "Dice castrated the bombers..."

Right but before the patch the Ju88 had like 4 sets so losing 2 still makes it pretty ballsy. You just can't go 50-0 with no thought or skill now. This from a dude who abused the Ju88 for the first few weeks.

Nerf needed
  • Gen_Ch0pper
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bombers are fine now and will be refined if needed over time. Dice has all the statistics to figure that out.

I would think it plausible that before the patch bombers probably had a KDR of over 20
  • DukeSan27
    1191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone who spawn bombed, deserved it. For the rest it’s Battlefield turning into COD given the state of Tanks and Planes.