Was the infinite loading screen between rounds really not fixed?

TropicPoison
2243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Are you damn kidding me? This is ridiculous, are DICE a bunch of amateurs now?

Or is the loading screen just so damn long that it feels infinite?

Comments

• S1cknyss
    50 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yep it’s driving me nuts.
  • TropicPoison
    2243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm looking forward to this next patch to see what still wasn't fixed but instead is worse than before.
  • nutcrackr
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah some people still have it.
  • TropicPoison
    nutcrackr wrote: »
    Yeah some people still have it.

Noone should have ever had it, DICE is supposedly a AAA developer and we get this amateurish kind of garbage that they didn't even have on their priority list.
  • Felipro
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    same here
  • MogwaiWarrior
    644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Remember when those 40 or so DICE employees left after the Battlefront fiasco? Well, I think they were the only ones who really knew how to program the Frostbite engine. What we have now are truly amateurs.
  • Theteckmtl
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i got stuck many time between loading and i was quad leader and i lost my team and i wait in queue … that was boring

• TropicPoison
    Remember when those 40 or so DICE employees left after the Battlefront fiasco? Well, I think they were the only ones who really knew how to program the Frostbite engine. What we have now are truly amateurs.

Sure as hell seems like it, BFV is making me WANT to go play Battlefront 2 at least that **** works.

DICE is left with garbage that don't know what they're doing with fixes, ui, balance, vehicles, classes and gadgets it's just all a damn mess.
  • TropicPoison
    Theteckmtl wrote: »
    i got stuck many time between loading and i was quad leader and i lost my team and i wait in queue … that was boring

I'm having to close the game out literally every match that sure as hell doesn't seem right.
  • y_j_es_i
    1011 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only starting happening to me after the tides of war update
  • TropicPoison
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Only starting happening to me after the tides of war update

Been happening to me since the game came out, so nothing new here for me except that now more people are getting it when they didn't before.