40% off on Deluxe Edition now on Origin store

barbaresh81
106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Right in time when my Origin Premier ends :)

Comments

• KuroNeko_PRT
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's 40% for Origin Access subscriber, else is 33%.
  • Prezzbelikeme
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Now discount but if you have standard edition and you go to Origin upgrade to Deluxe you still have to pay € 19.99 EA is ripping players off!
    EA have to give the update for free. I feel screwed.
  • Raptor_i81
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    WTF EA ?? are you **** kidding me, I bought 2 copies at full EURO price and I'm not even living in EU but for some reason my store is set to euro , I pre-order it 2 days before final release just in case anything happen and I can understand the physical copies goes on sale in US stores early because Christmas but the digital store ?!!! so you don't want us to buy anything from you at release .... I don't know what to say ... No pre-order is very obvious but no buy at release from now-on on any EA product .
  • undead77
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I ended up paying for premier to play early, and before it ran out I picked up the 'physical' (digital copy) from Amazon for $39.99. So, I still ended up paying full price for the regular version of the game anyway, I guess that's alright, I've got well over 100 hours already into the game at least.
  • vcm0x
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    my origin premier is about to expire too.

i think it's on purpose. they know many ppl did the $15 thing for early access and it's a great way to retain these players. i certainly don't think the game is worth $60 but will pick it up for $35.

thanks, ea/dice!
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Paid 80 euros. Feels bad man.
  • Soulbreeze
    352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    undead77 wrote: »
    I ended up paying for premier to play early, and before it ran out I picked up the 'physical' (digital copy) from Amazon for $39.99. So, I still ended up paying full price for the regular version of the game anyway, I guess that's alright, I've got well over 100 hours already into the game at least.
    Same, but I just got the digital off the Origin Store. Still a couple bucks less than what I'd have paid at retail and, honestly, I get so much time out of these games I could pay 100 bucks and it'd still be less than I pay for movies or pretty much any other form of entertainment.
  • Geiniyici
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bug are everywhere ,Hacker players don't ban,Very poor gaming experience.After 17 days from release origin store made 40% discount.Are you treat the players who buy in advance as an experiment?
  • EXILE157
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really wish EA/DICE would fall hard by next year! We the consumers need to stop buying their product! Let’s end this company of greed!

EA is so blind by greed! they are destroying BF Series and DICE since they sold themselves to EA (Devil) DICE created the game and do nothing to fight back against EA!!???

DICE needs to leave! Leave the name behind if they have to and go independent again! So they can bring out BFBC3! A fresh new start! I bet it will take longer to be release, but we’ll get an actual complete game!
  • KuroNeko_PRT
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, I was hoping we could get the 50% discount, but since there is no official statement on it; I ended buying the Deluxe Edition for 53€ (was 80€). Glad Dice removed Premium edition.
  • hussotters
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oof, that is pretty insulting.
  • Pahana_69
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Costs €19,99 to upgrade to Deluxe ?
    While Deluxe costs €53 now ?
    What a bs !
  • sexinvader
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hooah! Get Battlefield V for 33% off are you guys are taking the **** how can a game people have paid alot of money for go on sale a few weeks later and you guys say Hooah! Get Battlefield V for 33% off. thats kick in the teeth thanks
  • BlindChance
    486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So basically never preorder a BF game again

This isn't any news. Since BF3 EA hasn't really proven they deserve the full price they ask for their products. They release them in early access state and ask 200% of the retail game price from 2007/2008. Do you remember when AAA+ title physical copies used to be sold on PC for 30/35 pounds/Euro?
  • IIBLASKII
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm a bit salty about it, I paid the high price for the Deluxe edition because I believed in the game and what I received, an unfinished game with many problems. I will never pre-order an EA game, lesson learned.
  • daRkshaDo34
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If ever there was a prefect reason for the 'DO NOT PRE-ORDER' comment, this is it. I love Battlefield, but this is kick in the teeth for loyal players.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3865 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    The game is on sale due to the holiday season aka Christmas. They did the same thing during this time when BF1 came out .

-CB