So When Do I Get My 50% Refund For Being a BF4 and BF1 Veteran?

13»

Comments

• AzafTazarden
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    NEVER. Ever.Again.
    Fool me once Ea/Dice....
    Trouble is they fool people release after release and they keep coming back for seconds!
    People will do the exact same thing when the next title comes out!
    Don’t blame dice or ea if suckers keep doing it

It's not like they should have an ethical way of doing things, right? Bad people do bad things and it's all on us, not on them at all.
  • RefugeASSASSIN
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm willing to bet all you people complaining happily played early access as soon as it came out, heck, you were probably impatient and chomping at the bit to get it as well. Don't act like you got cheated out of anything. You paid a premium to get your hands on the game faster so that's on you.

That being said I am surprised the game was discounted this much this soon, that's pretty unprecedented IMO.
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We'll look into it.

Haha!

"I'll run that up the chain of command for you"
    "Let me pass that on to the right department for you"
    "Thanks! We really appreciate your feedback!"
    "I'll look into that for you"
    "You swore, no more comments from you bye."

"Soon TM"
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NEVER. Ever.Again.
    Fool me once Ea/Dice....

Pffft. Fool me thrice with BF4, Battlefront 2, and now BF5.

Anthem and the next Battlefield can suck it.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    As much as it sucks and i feel for you guys, its your own fault for pre ordering or rushing out to buy it on launch day. The game was surrounded by conservatory and negativity and those who played the game before release saw how buggy it was and the lack of content (although i only play conquest so that doesn't really effect me too much), etc.
    I guess you guys didn't take the many people saying they were going to boycott the game seriously? :P

I guess learn from it and dont pre order again? (i have pre ordered BF games in the past but there were so many reasons to not do so with this one).
  • trip1ex
    4693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    trip1ex wrote: »
    The 50% isn't on pc. I don't see it at least.

The offer only shows up if you did not order bf5 yet.. I think..

I didn't buy it. I did do the trial though.
  • CoD_Is_Number_1
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well, getting your money back isn't going to happen - this is EA.

However, out of a show of goodwill, perhaps DICE could throw some cosmetics to the people who bought the game before it went 50% off (Veteran deal) or 40% off (Origin Access deal)?
  • vcm0x
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i hope you've learned your lesson now. NEVER pre-order any game or buy any game on the first week. if you wait a while you will get them at a discounted price and the game will have been patched by then.
  • BATTL3FI3LDBULLY
    336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    LC_Leos420 wrote: »
    I’ve gotten way more than my money spent from this game for sure! Glad people can pick it up for $30. More of my friends will be online to play with. Why not buy a copy for a buddy who can’t afford it? Don’t trip. If money was that big of deal to you I’m betting you were like me and found ways to get the game way below full price.

I agree, more people more fun but I feel like DUMB I will never pre-order or trust Dice :(

And where are my 20 airlift items? I feel like idiot for trust Dice

Not to mention the airlifts were freaking jokes. I might feel a little better if the airlift items were the epic soldier uniforms that ONLY preordered players got. But they don’t care about the faithful. People have told me to stop preordering BF for YEARS!! I did not listen. Now I see why. Deluxe edition plus primier. Don’t bother applying any discounts FFS

• TropicPoison
    2388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I want a damn 50% off coupon for the next Battlefield game with them doing **** such as this.
  • Seabees4Life
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want a damn 50% off coupon for the next Battlefield game with them doing **** such as this.

Probably end up getting a $5.00 coupon for micro-transactions in Anthem. Just enough to get neon shoelaces.
  • TropicPoison
    2388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

Probably end up getting a $5.00 coupon for micro-transactions in Anthem. Just enough to get neon shoelaces.

I sure as hell am not buying Anthem after how BFV has turned out, idc if it is a new Bioware IP I loved Bioware until I got to the ending for ME3 what a damn disappointment and then Andromeda I'll buy anthem maybe when it's $30 and then that's only if it gets stellar player reviews, I'm tired of getting burned listening to 'critics' getting their $$$ under the table for the brownie points.
  • L3wY_9507
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is it a PC only offer? I can't see this on PS store.
  • Seabees4Life
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    L3wYx95 wrote: »
    Is it a PC only offer? I can't see this on PS store.

It depends on who you ask. PC players have posted images of the offer yet EA customer support won't acknowledge that the offer ever existed for PC. They have stated that while it was offered to PS4/XBox users, those users haven't seen the offer.

Sloppy damage control.
  • TheZyxx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This Franchise is dead to me..

Dice starting to put political correctness into the game..
    EA screwing over it's most loyal customers..

Im just mad I couldn't get a refund.. So now I contributed to this ****.. But it will surely be the last time..
  • stevenomes
    63 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    just got the deluxe version for $39 also had a $10 credit on my playstation account anyway so $30 total. I had no interest in buying game at launch for full price but I'd do it for half. I played bf1 casually but never got too into it., but was fun just got busy with other games.

I do feel bad for those who got it full price at launch expecting a a complete game, but that's the risk of buying at launch. its always a gamble. Considering they had to delay it and wont even release parts until later, they should have given the discount to those who preordered and then make it full price in January. this is just a test version