[Help] Tides of War assignments

Banhammer72
416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Myself and a squad mate have been trying to get the first Tides of War section done as we play, it would seem that sometimes the requirements are not cpunting towards the totals required.
For example the first one of "Restoring your own health 10 times with bandages" seemed not count every time I self healed and actually took two games of Conquest to complete.
The game suggests I am on "Resupply bandages or Ammo 10 Times at a resupply station" over two games of Conquest so far I got to 8/10 and it doesn't seem to want to count anymore right now.

Is there some kind of rules I am missing like you have to be a certain level of low on ammo for it to count?

Comments

• Jezzzeh
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wait till you have to do the medical crate assignment :smiley:

That was painful and irritating.
  • FoeHammer41913
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was having problems with them as well but I restarted my game and had no problems after that
  • Banhammer72
    416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jezzzeh wrote: »
    Wait till you have to do the medical crate assignment :smiley:

That was painful and irritating.

Yeah we are finding that out now lol