i didn't paid for this garbage!

WittmannBaron
37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
We just ended like Battlefield 1, assault have the best weapons, and plenty of snipers. During beta the game was amazing (reason i bought).

Support weapons:
FG 42 - Awful.
KE7 - Need ajustment ok.
MG 42 - Vertical Recoil while proned using bipod??? What tha F**** is this ****?

Medic weapons:
Still horrible

Planes: F**********G useless now horrible.

Tanks: F**********G useless ridiculous.

It's a record! They F****D up the whole game in less them 30 days. Discounts all over the internet... nobody want to buy this useless rubbish!

Comments

• Mrcleanjeans
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    😢😢😢😢😢
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I really want to see the numbers sold for BFV.

I really enjoy having to restart the game almost every round.
  • Mrcleanjeans
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Great descriptions.. I’m sure the devs will be able to work with that. #ragefest
  • WittmannBaron
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really want to see the numbers sold for BFV.

I really enjoy having to restart the game almost every round.

Frustrating! Not only all the nerfs, the game still broken!
  • StarscreamUK
    7329 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Profanity isn't allowed. Thread closed.
This discussion has been closed.