This Week in Battlefield V

SnowMan and Stationary Weapon Kill

Zeagles21
92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Any one else build the snowman and get the 1 stationary weapon kill and not get the reward for the first Tides Of War Challenge???

Comments

• Gen_Ch0pper
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did both. Worked the first time I tried
  • Player_dhfjh4re
    137 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The stationary weapon worked for me the second time I tried in Narvik. You can check them out in the map. A particularly nasty one point towards the bridge, which is often filled with enemies. Don't understand how it does and how it does not work.
  • RePlayBoy101
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i did everything in one round
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Did both 1st time no issues, is narvik only map with snowman?
  • Naskoni
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For the stationary weapon kill find a PaK - seems PaK universally work for the assignment, or at least haven't seen anybody claim that they don't.
  • RipperShark
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I did both in one round on Fjell. Built the snowman at E, and shot 1 plane down to complete the stationary challenge.
  • ElliotLH
    8384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did both 1st time no issues, is narvik only map with snowman?

There's one on Fjell too.
  • Zeagles21
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Snowman worked last night when i did it, now i just need the Stationary Weapon kill.
  • dayglowfroggy
    504 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well I can't find anywere to build one on e fell. Can anyone be more specific.?
  • BtheReaper49
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just got a headshot with a Pak40 on Twisted Steel and the game didn't acknowledge it. Another bug to add to a game already full of bugs 😒
  • Metal_Jockets
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well I can't find anywere to build one on e fell. Can anyone be more specific.?