Medics

S1cknyss
50 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
It’s fantastic that we are seeing a lot more people playing the medic class. I just died in a match and there were literally four medics within 10m of me. Love it.

It makes sense as people adapt to the game. Many players especially BF1 players have been struggling to find their niche in this game. No more sweet spot. No more 3D sporting. No more easy mode.

These players are adapting instead of quitting and that great. No one like a quitter. The medic class is perfect for the majority of those players. Low ROF means little to no recoil. That is great for these players as they just aren’t any good at ADS. Especially on console.

Now if they would just revive.

Comments

• Typh39
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That is the only thing most medics don't do from what I seen, revive. However I can understand they don't in certian circumstances, but when I am near by a lot of allies I would appreciate a revive.
  • S1cknyss
    Agreed. Most medics are trash. They can’t ADS so they latch onto a low ROF weapon and play run and gun. They don’t even acknowledge those that are down.

It’s as bad as the bipod spammers that never approach an objective. I love seeing those guys with 20+ kills but down at the bottom of the list.
  • MarkFury67
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why would someone want a low ROF weapon for run and gun?
  • S1cknyss
    Try reading the entire post before commenting there brah. I very clearly explain it. Was it hard? I’m sorry should I dumb it down for you?
  • 78-Myers
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    S1cknyss wrote: »
    Try reading the entire post before commenting there brah. I very clearly explain it. Was it hard? I’m sorry should I dumb it down for you?

Don't be a tool