A lot of you won’t know this

2»

Comments

  • disposalist
    8500 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I reckon nobody would have a problem if it was in the future (or current) and not linked loosely to WW2. That's what annoys some people and I understand. Completely. Totally.

    I'm sure the decision was done in good faith based on inclusion and for buisiness reasons. Whatever.

    What's done is done.

    (Do any of the girl avatars look like Lara or Emily?)
    Axis has much less diversity than Allied.
    FJTxQLq.png
    VlO3mtR.png
    Zj4rzqh.png
    6n8QKwt.png
    u6uyH6j.png
    9GHw0y8.png
    dKga7GV.png
    V9gQ9pa.png
    88XP02I.png
    3D9GjHS.png
    Y54HUTb.png
    bIrbz9n.png
    Zd5dB4X.png
    d1K2gZC.png
    jYep02Y.png
  • KILLUNCLE84
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's like "Stars in Their Eyes" Sinead O'Connor edition.

  • KILLUNCLE84
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ilse gets my vote.

    Nothing compares to her.
  • BigWyrm
    325 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Cool, can you post a few links to females playing BFV, I would love to see how they do and if they feel the game is feeling inclusive for them, do they relate to the game and how they feel about females replacing males in the war stories - would love to get their perspective.

    I mean, upsetting the player base to this degree must have created a lot of new female fans, right?

    Regarding the metacritic thing, this has been recently documented in a video with some hard facts including a $1 million bonus not being paid as the metacritic score was 1 point below the threshold.

    The only people who are upset about women in the game have personal issues. Most players, like myself, simply don't care. The "historical inaccuracy" excuse is pathetic because BFV, like most games based on an actual war, is full of historical inaccuracies. Maybe you should ask yourself the real reason you are upset about it. I personally don't care about the answer, but I think you'll be happier when you're not uptight about things that don't matter. This is a game, and it doesn't affect your real life at all unless you can't control your emotions.
  • disposalist
    8500 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ilse gets my vote.

    Nothing compares to her.
    I noticed the other day a pilot I bailed out with had pink striped camo. Can't wait until I get that. There's also a pink striped weapon camo. I'm going to equip all my girls in pink.
  • iBL4KOUT
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mate, give it a rest.
  • TOG_Whiskey
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BigWyrm wrote: »
    Cool, can you post a few links to females playing BFV, I would love to see how they do and if they feel the game is feeling inclusive for them, do they relate to the game and how they feel about females replacing males in the war stories - would love to get their perspective.

    I mean, upsetting the player base to this degree must have created a lot of new female fans, right?

    Regarding the metacritic thing, this has been recently documented in a video with some hard facts including a $1 million bonus not being paid as the metacritic score was 1 point below the threshold.

    The only people who are upset about women in the game have personal issues. Most players, like myself, simply don't care. The "historical inaccuracy" excuse is pathetic because BFV, like most games based on an actual war, is full of historical inaccuracies. Maybe you should ask yourself the real reason you are upset about it. I personally don't care about the answer, but I think you'll be happier when you're not uptight about things that don't matter. This is a game, and it doesn't affect your real life at all unless you can't control your emotions.

    Maybe you should take your own advice and ask why you are defending the SJW agenda, you seem mighty upset about things, after all you took the trouble to craft this response. The reasons for the female characters is not a guessing game, it has been clearly laid out by Dice, this is what caused the upset. There are plenty of playable female characters in BF1 (and many other games) and no problem there. Pushing a political agenda makes all the difference, but I suppose it takes a special kind of person to completely miss the point.
  • BlindChance
    486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm disappointed that you haven't suggested that lizardmen were involved in this...I could care less if someone playes as a female soldier, as long I have a choice what gender is my in-game avatar. I would rather have them release a polished title with decent balance and map design for a change.
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve never considered a review to influence my game purchase. Why would I let someone dictate my own free will? If the game looks good and it hits my type of game then I buy it. Looking back however, I should not have bought this game lol
  • Trokey66
    8246 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think you'll find most don't care.....
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ilse gets my vote.

    Nothing compares to her.

    True, but June gives her a run for her money.
  • S1cknyss
    50 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Actually he pretty close to being on the mark. Developers get bonuses based on how well the game sells from their parent companies. They need positive reviews in order to help generate sales.

    Feminism etc is popular among a loud minority right now. Many are misguided by the media etc into believing that line of thinking is the majority.

    It’s a mistake really. All one has to do is compare certain businesses and/or TV shows that went down this road. The NFL? Sales down significantly. The Connors TV show. Huge flop. **** sporting goods? Admitted it was a bad decision to drop its partnership with the NRA. Star Wars and it’s socual justice pandering? Solo was huge flop by Star Wars standards. People are sick of it. I can go on and on. Business should not be bullied by social justice issues.

    So developers are now hopping on the SJW bandwagon to boost sales. They don’t give two **** about how many women play their games. Money is green wether it comes from a man or a woman.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The woman that shows up as the first screen when I press button to launch game just bothers me for some reason.

    I'm not a sexest person either. It's so out of place. I don't even care when I see them in the game. It's just that menu. It doesn't motivate me to play the game.lol

    The strange thing is that it's starting to urk be a little as well. Since there's such an emphasis on "the company", would have rather had 4 on the screen. At least let us customize the females to look like her.
  • TectonicGuns
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don't like the game art with females, your misandrous. Don't like the female characters, don't play them. Simple. Don't like this reality- leave the game...
  • Hawxxeye
    5340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    In the end what will sell BFV BF copies is gameplay quality and not character models.
    There is a reason Red dead redemption 2 has such a score on metacritic in spite it being possible to feed activists to aligators there.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    The woman that shows up as the first screen when I press button to launch game just bothers me for some reason.

    I'm not a sexest person either. It's so out of place. I don't even care when I see them in the game. It's just that menu. It doesn't motivate me to play the game.lol

    Dont like Emily Blunt aye...

    >.>



    Love Emily Blunt. She's hot. Wish she was the picture. Lol

    Very true
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »
    The woman that shows up as the first screen when I press button to launch game just bothers me for some reason.

    I'm not a sexest person either. It's so out of place. I don't even care when I see them in the game. It's just that menu. It doesn't motivate me to play the game.lol

    Dont like Emily Blunt aye...

    >.>

    That’s not Emily Blunt on the cover. Emily Blunt’s not bad and there are some hot photos of her but the girl on the cover’s fiiiine

    I know but she does look similar like a sister or cousin plus it gives a name to reference when talking about the front cover
  • vcm0x
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    tbh i couldn't care less if my BF character is an inflatable waving tube guy. i don't even see my character unless i'm customizing something.

    if i want to play something accurate, i'd play ARMA.
Sign In or Register to comment.