Weekly Debrief

Assault Class Semi auto Rifles stealth nerfed?!

«1
Itssladenlol
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Since the Patch i cant hit anything anymore with semi auto rifles,bullets are traveling way slower, recoil is way higher than before, especially gewehr 43.
cant find anything about that in the patch notes but my squad and several people here in the forum noticed same...
i was playing the day before patch and managed stats like 40-10 and now i can be happy if i do like 15-10 on assault lmao.

Comments

  • JackL1vely
    202 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Since the Patch i cant hit anything anymore with semi auto rifles,bullets are traveling way slower, recoil is way higher than before, especially gewehr 43.
    cant find anything about that in the patch notes but my squad and several people here in the forum noticed same...
    i was playing the day before patch and managed stats like 40-10 and now i can be happy if i do like 15-10 on assault lmao.

    Don't think Assault was nerfed, in fact some Assault rifles received buffs. But Assault doesn't need any buffs at the moment. They need nerfing hard.

    That's not a bias, I enjoy playing Assault. But it's too easy to melt tanks and infantry alike. Hell, snipers are easy to counter snipe, ironically. M1A1 will utterly destroy them at most ranges, which is just all kinds of broken.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Assault wasn't touched which is a joke considering on how powerful they are. The only thing to effect all guns is the 1.5x upgrade to all iron sights.
  • Zviko0
    1629 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Interesting. I've been playing with M1A1 Carbine a lot since patch and I'm destroying everyone.
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    It's because they removed auto rotation for console.

    Basically you the player got a hand holding nerf thus now need adapting to playing without it

    I noticed when they removed this I started doing immensely better lol.

    Big crutch now gone. It's why I stopped playing bf1 so early.
  • TehDukeOfNukem
    752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    It's because they removed auto rotation for console.

    Basically you the player got a hand holding nerf thus now need adapting to playing without it

    ^this. G43 recoil pattern hasn't changed, I've tested it. Velocity I'm 99% sure hasn't as I would've noticed it.

    If you were relying on Auto rotation > spam trigger meta then yea, of course you're going to need to L2aim
  • James-MII
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    It's because they removed auto rotation for console.

    Basically you the player got a hand holding nerf thus now need adapting to playing without it

    Ahh here we go, I didn’t think it would be long before this one was thrown around.

    You ever thought about the fact some people struggle using a controller?

    Why is this s priblem? Just becausea YOU personally think so?! Get out of here.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10886 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    James-MII wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »
    It's because they removed auto rotation for console.

    Basically you the player got a hand holding nerf thus now need adapting to playing without it

    Ahh here we go, I didn’t think it would be long before this one was thrown around.

    You ever thought about the fact some people struggle using a controller?

    Why is this s priblem? Just becausea YOU personally think so?! Get out of here.

    I mean, dice removed. Seems like the people that can’t adapt need to get out of here.

    Fun fact; I had it enabled and I have played identical since it was removed.
  • Itssladenlol
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    im playing on pc not ps4 lol
  • James-MII
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    James-MII wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »
    It's because they removed auto rotation for console.

    Basically you the player got a hand holding nerf thus now need adapting to playing without it

    Ahh here we go, I didn’t think it would be long before this one was thrown around.

    You ever thought about the fact some people struggle using a controller?

    Why is this s priblem? Just becausea YOU personally think so?! Get out of here.

    I mean, dice removed. Seems like the people that can’t adapt need to get out of here.

    Fun fact; I had it enabled and I have played identical since it was removed.

    Yeah, again the other forum moron decides to chime in with another pearl of wisdom.

    What is it with you lot?!
  • Zviko0
    1629 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    James-MII wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    James-MII wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »
    It's because they removed auto rotation for console.

    Basically you the player got a hand holding nerf thus now need adapting to playing without it

    Ahh here we go, I didn’t think it would be long before this one was thrown around.

    You ever thought about the fact some people struggle using a controller?

    Why is this s priblem? Just becausea YOU personally think so?! Get out of here.

    I mean, dice removed. Seems like the people that can’t adapt need to get out of here.

    Fun fact; I had it enabled and I have played identical since it was removed.

    Yeah, again the other forum moron decides to chime in with another pearl of wisdom.

    What is it with you lot?!

    Wtf, you are the one with the problem. Attacking everyone for no reason..
  • TEKNOCODE
    10886 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    James-MII wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    James-MII wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »
    It's because they removed auto rotation for console.

    Basically you the player got a hand holding nerf thus now need adapting to playing without it

    Ahh here we go, I didn’t think it would be long before this one was thrown around.

    You ever thought about the fact some people struggle using a controller?

    Why is this s priblem? Just becausea YOU personally think so?! Get out of here.

    I mean, dice removed. Seems like the people that can’t adapt need to get out of here.

    Fun fact; I had it enabled and I have played identical since it was removed.

    Yeah, again the other forum moron decides to chime in with another pearl of wisdom.

    What is it with you lot?!

    Wtf, you are the one with the problem. Attacking everyone for no reason..

    He plays the victim very often.
  • SharpeXB
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    JackL1vely wrote: »
    Since the Patch i cant hit anything anymore with semi auto rifles,bullets are traveling way slower, recoil is way higher than before, especially gewehr 43.
    cant find anything about that in the patch notes but my squad and several people here in the forum noticed same...
    i was playing the day before patch and managed stats like 40-10 and now i can be happy if i do like 15-10 on assault lmao.

    Hell, snipers are easy to counter snipe, ironically. M1A1 will utterly destroy them at most ranges, which is just all kinds of broken.
    Yeah it’s ridiculous how weak sniper rifles are. All the other weapons can have scopes and outgun it.

  • WhiteWolf_W3
    88 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Earlier when i was playing i did not feel that, mainly using the SMLE and STG however.

    The SMLE and Carbine need major nerfs IMO, the TTK and range on them is absurd.
  • mf_shro0m
    1494 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Since the patch I feel as if I’ve been having more troubling tracking targets, as if the recoil on the SMLE has increased or the muzzle flash has increased or something.

    I don’t remember anything from the patch notes about it but I did skip a few sections and can’t remember specifically which ones
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    James-MII wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »
    It's because they removed auto rotation for console.

    Basically you the player got a hand holding nerf thus now need adapting to playing without it

    Ahh here we go, I didn’t think it would be long before this one was thrown around.

    You ever thought about the fact some people struggle using a controller?

    Why is this s priblem? Just becausea YOU personally think so?! Get out of here.

    I know full well that people struggle I see it all the time (even with my own brother sometimes) I even reference that fact in another post has to why console has such assists.

    But my post isn't wrong; a hold holding assist has been removed and thus players will need to adapt to that fact. When people instantly think their weapons have been nerfed instead of a moment to think.

    Dice said they were removing it for the retail game back in beta.

    I personally don't care whether a game allows assists or not; I'm literally stating the fact it's gone and the need to adjust is present.

    Also...



    Zviko0 wrote: »
    James-MII wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    James-MII wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »
    It's because they removed auto rotation for console.

    Basically you the player got a hand holding nerf thus now need adapting to playing without it

    Ahh here we go, I didn’t think it would be long before this one was thrown around.

    You ever thought about the fact some people struggle using a controller?

    Why is this s priblem? Just becausea YOU personally think so?! Get out of here.

    I mean, dice removed. Seems like the people that can’t adapt need to get out of here.

    Fun fact; I had it enabled and I have played identical since it was removed.

    Yeah, again the other forum moron decides to chime in with another pearl of wisdom.

    What is it with you lot?!

    Wtf, you are the one with the problem. Attacking everyone for no reason..

  • MachoFantast1c0
    2034 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    im playing on pc not ps4 lol

    Absolutely nothing about them had changed, apart from a slight Turner range nerf.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Auto rotation is still there, the ads snap is probably removed, but if someone runs across my gun cross I still feel the pull.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    SharpeXB wrote: »
    JackL1vely wrote: »
    Since the Patch i cant hit anything anymore with semi auto rifles,bullets are traveling way slower, recoil is way higher than before, especially gewehr 43.
    cant find anything about that in the patch notes but my squad and several people here in the forum noticed same...
    i was playing the day before patch and managed stats like 40-10 and now i can be happy if i do like 15-10 on assault lmao.

    Hell, snipers are easy to counter snipe, ironically. M1A1 will utterly destroy them at most ranges, which is just all kinds of broken.
    Yeah it’s ridiculous how weak sniper rifles are. All the other weapons can have scopes and outgun it.

    What are you smoking? They are the most powerful and accurate guns in the game.... 2 body shots or 1 hs with any sniper rifle
  • Jodomar
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm like 100% certain they ninja nerfed things in this last patch. I used the m1a1 exclusivly it was a super fast firing accurate gun, got a lot of kills with it. Now, it seems nerfed. I do not kill as fast with it, what once took 3-4 rounds now takes half a clip. Did they adjust dmg, accuracy, added more recoil, I'm not sure but could have been anyone of those. It kind of feels like every other bullet is not counting for dmg.
Sign In or Register to comment.