This Week in Battlefield V

Heal 400 Points with Medical Crate is impossible without friends

DancingQueenie
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Heal 400 Points with Medical Crate is impossible without friends.

I did all objectives but this one is impossible.

Comments

• Naskoni
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Possible, but will take a couple days.
  • Jezzzeh
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Try to get into a friendly squad that's talking on VOIP. You'll do it in one round easy.

Don't be afraid to keep moving squads until you find one that's amenable to a simple request. Vast majority of people are mindful of this assignment and will help I'd say.
  • Zviko0
    1628 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Naskoni wrote: »
    Possible, but will take a couple days.

2-3 hours max if you focus only on that.
  • DancingQueenie
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm trying since this update released. Couldnt even reach to half way. Nobody is using crates.
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Use the ammo crate on dense infantry maps like Fjell and Devastation. The health crate is useless.
  • RipperShark
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I did it in Grand Operations. If you can get on the attacker side, it makes it easier since you often don't have convenient access to stations.
  • Jezzzeh
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm trying since this update released. Couldnt even reach to half way. Nobody is using crates.

It's not that nobody is using them as such. Its that they aren't using as DICE intended for this assignment. Most people are using their own personal Bandage first THEN pick up another from your box which of course isn't what the assignment is calling for.

In fairness before this assignment I didn't know they could be used to heal directly from, I thought they just provided a player with another personal Bandage.
  • DigitalContagion
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can also trade damage with another player on your team or squad mate to help out. Equip Incendiary Grenades or get to a burning vehicle, lay down Medic Crates, take damage, resupply from their Medic Crate and vice versa. It'll take you 5 min to complete instead of few rounds or days hoping your teammates or squad takes from your crate.

I personally conducted this with another random squad mate who happened to be on the same assignment at that time. Ez pz!

This method works with Supply Crates as well. Just expend rounds, reload and resupply. Easy day! "Work smarter, not harder!"
  • DancingQueenie
    Use the ammo crate on dense infantry maps like Fjell and Devastation. The health crate is useless.

yes, i wanted to point that issue.
  • DancingQueenie
    I did it in Grand Operations. If you can get on the attacker side, it makes it easier since you often don't have convenient access to stations.

thanks i'm gonna try that.