Weekly Debrief

Tides of war assignments bugged

Comments

• BaronImEvil
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have same problem I've tried all maps and still doesn't give last achievement.
  • oec1988
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is fully bugged, DICE still not gonna admit it.
  • disposalist
    8611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    No! There are no bugs! The competitive gunplay and hardcore-lite mechanics are too good for bugs to be possible!

But, seriously, yes, there are bugs.

I killed about 5 people with stationary guns on various maps before it triggered.

I did the self-heal stage at least twice, maybe three times.

I built 4 snowmen before it triggered (I think maybe you need to be the first to build it?).

My crate heals stage has stopped updating.

And added to the bugs, there is bad design! Want to get heals from you crate? You better hope it doesn't fall through the floor or take so long spinning around to find somewhere it will land that you get killed. Hope that someone PLEASE SOMEONE use it to heal instead of using their bandages, then resupplying ARGH SO FRUSTRATING!
  • Razalom
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think its just bugged. I built the snowman and killed a person with stationary gun on Narvik and neither unlocked.
  • jtpduffe
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's doing this on Xbox and I am right at the beginning at self heal 10 times. I have self healed about 50 times in straight conquest matches loaded directly from the special, featured "Tides" challenge screen. I have also powered off and restarted over night. Every release it's like this with Dice. In BF4 campaign, every time I got to china seas, the game lost all my progress. I called EA's special tech line and they said "We know it's an issue. We are working on it." The game was already 3 years old at that point and to my knowledge was never fixed. I gave up after retrying the campaign 4 times at dozens of hours lost. That was straight refund material.
  • Mesejas1
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Achievment is really bugged same here tried on every map im on the last part of the assignment with stationary guns it doenst give me anything and i killed several players with a stationary gun
    Post edited by Mesejas1 on
  • 78-Myers
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fydeout wrote: »
    No but seriously **** this game. Played every map, all in tides of war. Not a single bandage of the 10 needed has registered.

I got mine as medic.did not work as assult.
  • BigShotOfSmack
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Challenges dont progress at all. Supply team mates with ammo, broken. Destroy fortifications, broken. Heal yourself with bandages, broken. None will progress. Is there any way to fix it? If i uninstall and reinstall the game will that help?
  • DingoKillr
    3556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I got the stationary on Arras with AA.
    I got the snow man on fjell.

Different maps and modes have different aspects.
  • MadMaxandMACO
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've killed many, in different maps, up to 5 in one life, but still the assignment does not unlock....
    Who can help?
  • staale02
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I did the overture "3 kills" special assignment, it is a "do a 2 out of 3" type. When I did the second, the after match view showed hadn't done the first and didn't give me any rewards, it is supposed to give 35000 XP in overture progression. I then quit the match and went to show my assignments, then it was not listed, so it was completed. However, my overture XP is still the same. So no reward. Is there any point in doing assignments when they are not rewarded? Why can't Dice get assignments to 100% work in any game?
  • PRSDNTNOTSURE
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, at least I know um not the only one. Was able to finished the first weeks TOW, but 10+ snowmen on 2 different maps never registered. Also the ammo and health crate stopped updating around 12/7 so day 2-ish. Get your **** together DICE/EA, you are a AAA company stop pulling this crap or the gaming community will shun and bankrupt you.
  • PRSDNTNOTSURE
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    To those saying its map specific, this is not true(apart from the snowmen). My ammo crate assignment for the TOW progression was updating fine on all maps until a few days ago. I got the stationary kill with an AT gun on Narvik, everything else works except snowmen, and the crates for me. There are also other bugs that occur while joining/playing, similar to BF1 issues in the past. It's either incomplete, even with the delayed release, or EA/DICE have incompetent programmers
  • BigzRiot
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Built snowman, nothing, healed multiple team members and it's not passing 75%?
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The VGO is pretty nice too.
  • zGoNaDz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    *BUMP* I'm trying to do the med crate one. Wen't into a match at 293. Healed for 200+ and it didn't go up.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zGoNaDz wrote: »
    *BUMP* I'm trying to do the med crate one. Wen't into a match at 293. Healed for 200+ and it didn't go up.

I had to do all 400 health healed in one round for some reason for it to recognize.

• Frisky_Pickle
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ive gotten 2 kills with the 6 pounder 2 kills with pak and The vickers?? Im assuming that is the gun you can build... yeah 2 kills with that and still nothing
  • MaksyB
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Got a few kills with the Vickers, on 3 different maps, but still nothing.
    Even got video proof and tried out the VGO, what a fun gun to use (and easier to get then the freaking MG42).
    I'm wondering what DICE will do in a few days, unlocking it for everyone?

Greetings
  • MarkHawkCam
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I completed the fortification assignment and got the ingame notification. However it never unlocked after the game and will no longer make any progress. Stuck at the fortification assignment even though I've built an entire maps worth on several maps after that. It's stuck.