Hardline is amazing

Comments

• kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bf1 feels like your running with bricks on your back compared to bfh. You can't beat the fast pace of bfh.
  • Markvdvliert
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 is a great game but I'm already back at Hardline. It plays so good and fast, I love it :smiley:
  • GenesisMD5745
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's January 2nd, 2017, and I still enjoy this game just as I did when I got it way back in March 2015. Seems as if I don't have that feeling with BF4.

And yeah, Hardline 2 would be awesome. Would be better if like in the regular BF games, that maps would take place in other countries besides solely the US (with the exception of half of the Double Cross map in Mexico). I'd imagine having maps set in places like Italy, UK, or Japan would be neat.

Having more military BF maps return and remade in a sequel would also be nice. Grand Bazaar was remade very well and was full of detail, so I don't see why a sequel can't have more remakes. I'd think remade versions of Siege of Shanghai, Operation Locker, Seine Crossing, and Scrap Metal (or Operation 925) would be a good DLC. Or if Visceral (or DICE) wanted to get really crazy, they could remake BF1 maps into a modern-day cops and criminals setting. Though some would probably be really hard to redo into such a setting (such as Monte Grappa or Fao Fortress). Plus, with the huge jump from the early 1900's to now, some maps might be hard to recognize if remade. Other maps (such as Amiens or Ballroom Blitz) may be easier. Ballroom Blitz for example could probably be remade into a large mansion, similar to the one on Hollywood Heights. Amiens on the other hand would just be modern-day Amiens, which I think would actually be cool to see.
  • steezemcqueen1
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hot wire around Rome would be amazing :) and on another note I streamed some hot wire the other day and put it on YouTube where it received a lot of dislikes for some reason ?? And with that I hang up my sedan keys someone else can have the top spot on the leader board
  • GenesisMD5745
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hot wire around Rome would be amazing :) and on another note I streamed some hot wire the other day and put it on YouTube where it received a lot of dislikes for some reason ?? And with that I hang up my sedan keys someone else can have the top spot on the leader board
    Yeah, Rome could indeed be a good location for a map. Tokyo, Japan (at night, that is) and London, England could also be fun.

And by the way, you can keep your spot on the leaderboard. You deserve it and worked for it. :)

Those who choose to sit for 15 minutes (or however long each round lasts) in a bush to camp, eat s'mores, and blow stuff up rather than helping out a teammate in an objective vehicle that is getting shot at are there for no reason other than to ruin the mode. Hotwire was made (and if I recall, advertised) as a mode that focuses on car chases, and not for camping or using the mode to boost for some quick cash and xp. So without people like you to roadkill those people or shoot em' up into swiss cheese, Hotwire would simply go the same route that the DLC did.

• steezemcqueen1
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sonic5745 wrote: »
    Yeah, Rome could indeed be a good location for a map. Tokyo, Japan (at night, that is) and London, England could also be fun.

And by the way, you can keep your spot on the leaderboard. You deserve it and worked for it. :)

Those who choose to sit for 15 minutes (or however long each round lasts) in a bush to camp, eat s'mores, and blow stuff up rather than helping out a teammate in an objective vehicle that is getting shot at are there for no reason other than to ruin the mode. Hotwire was made (and if I recall, advertised) as a mode that focuses on car chases, and not for camping or using the mode to boost for some quick cash and xp. So without people like you to roadkill those people or shoot em' up into swiss cheese, Hotwire would simply go the same route that the DLC did.

Thanks man I do love hardline more than any other game it's normally good fun and as you know hotwire is just an amazing mode it's ptfo heaven I don't care about kd I just want my side to win I don't even care if I'm top it's about that win
  • StardustSpeedway
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game is pure fun. Had another great heist session tonight! I love it when I join teams that are losing and I make the difference to turn things around and win the match. And if that's not possible - to at least make the winning team sweat and make it hard for them to get that win. It's the greatest feeling ever.

Always get a kick when I see clans or unfair stacked teams always playing together cuz they need their clutch, and they still lose. I LOVE that <3
  • ii_lakai
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    While it's fun i hate how my weapons reset or gets randomized every game. It does it for all the loadouts. Super damn annoying since there have been people reporting on the same exact issue for as long as the game has been out.
  • steezemcqueen1
    Have you reported it ? That's not happened for well over a year for me
  • ii_lakai
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is there a report option in the game? How'd you get it to stop because it's a game killer for me having to deal with that every game.
  • steezemcqueen1
    ii_lakai wrote: »
    Is there a report option in the game? How'd you get it to stop because it's a game killer for me having to deal with that every game.

Are you setting up your load out on console ? Try using battle log and save it there then see if it has saved in game that worked for me
  • garaaage2
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Man, I tried to like BF1 and started playing it a couple of times, but I just don't get warm with the game...Hardline is WAY better in my opinion. In BF1 I get killed a lot without seeing anybody. Someone described that it plays like having a brick on its back and compared to hardline it really hits the nail on its head.
    Also no assignments (the medals are crap) where you have to achieve a lot to get a unique item and the weapon mods are a joke. I know it's WW I, but I still miss it.
    I really hope that there will be hardline 2, although I doubt that it's going to happen.
  • adio561
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Hello! Come play on the YAM server for ALL DLC Conquest 32 player. I pay for the server myself alone so it will be around a long time. Type "YAM" in server search bar. Thanks!
  • steezemcqueen1
    adio561 wrote: »
    Hello! Come play on the YAM server for ALL DLC Conquest 32 player. I pay for the server myself alone so it will be around a long time. Type "YAM" in server search bar. Thanks!

I will man thanks
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    BF1 and Hardline are neck and neck for me. Both are way more exciting than BF4. Its a shame that Hardline got dumped on so hard. Most of the people that would have loved it never gave it a chance. I always thought thast was weird until I witnessed what happened and is happening with BF1. There is too much hate about anything different in the BF community to give new things a chance. Its very toxic.

This is spot on and even in the BF1 forums there is so much bishin its unreal
  • a_CivilizedNut
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can't believe I found this thread where other people love Hardline like me! I never understood why the game got such a bad rap. I was hooked the moment I discovered that cops could Taze people and then interrogate them for more points lol. Loved Grappeling, parachuting and especially BLOOD MONEY :) I also liked Hardline more than BF1 in my opinion. I really don't understand why. BF1 seems to have everything I want. And I certainly liked the game and played it a lot. But out of BF3, 4 and Hardline, it's at the bottom of the list for me :( But folks, I'm LOVING BF5's BETA !
  • AbC9026a6374616
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I personally think that Hardline is one of the best Battlefield titles, even over 4. Sad to see not too many people play it, though. I even keep running into the exact same people in every game! I still love it, though...
  • Patty_Eater77
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Amitashi wrote: »
    I would say Battlefield Hardline is a breathe of fresh air after brutal dark Battlefield 1.
    Can you please tell me is Premium worth buy?

Premium is only $6.99
  • Patty_Eater77
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anyone should be comfortable making a post, sharing their thoughts and ideas as well as interacting with other players.
  • ps_865
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love the game very much, and still play it 2-3 time a week on PS4.