Im done

AubergineDog1
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
f Veteran here.. Leader of Over30clan a once multi nation platform network that had the Bf series at the top of its title playable game-base..

Such a shame to see our members swittching to the once villified Cod series..

Worst of all the BF releases

Thanks for the good years Dice But you can consider yourself a spent force

Comments

• bullseye9508
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The game isn't that bad lol.
  • larry_54235
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    f Veteran here.. Leader of Over30clan a once multi nation platform network that had the Bf series at the top of its title playable game-base..

BYE BYE. Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya! In the grand scheme of things the game is pretty good. It can only get better.
  • Cactus757
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lol. This game is trash in its current state. I don't blame him. I've been playing since BC1 and this is the worst yet. By the time they salvage it they'll be giving it away for free.
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I guess BFV will be awesome in two years after releasing like always. hopefully sooner this time
  • Mishkin37
    709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I’m part of a different over 30 clan (PCP). Would you’re clan be interested in a mixer event sometime - clan vs clan?

• Darrenbattlelog
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

BYE BYE. Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya! In the grand scheme of things the game is pretty good. It can only get better.

It gets boring quick and its light on maps. Reminds me of Battlefront 2. Its as good as it's going to get. Dont believe the hype.
  • My_Clu
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s not as bad as BF1 but if they made the enemies a bit easier to see, it would be less frustrating
  • DRUNKMONKEY9821
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Best one in a long time bf3 was beta for 4 4 was unbalanced trash and hardliner was a joke but fun and bf1 one was slow at first but turned I to a great game and bfv is a awesome game for anyone that likes warfare.cod and battlefield are 2 different games.