Cant see the enemy !

HappyTuta
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I mean what the f ? All i can see is the dame debris everywhere . I get killed before see some **** around , tv is on game mode but still any solution??

Comments

• lionking7001
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Adjust the TV manually. I spent about an hour adjusting my two tvs and Xbox one Xs.
  • shaunUK24
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why should we alter our tvs? I'm running a 4k TV with xb1x and at times I can't see someone in the shadows. They told us they was improving this but still no update that I can see.
  • Cactus757
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don't mess up your TV settings for this game. It's the games fault. I'm on 4K with Xbox X and forget seeing people if they're not moving. Especially devastation with the rubble and shadows. It's stupid. Incompetent Dice.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Adjust the TV manually. I spent about an hour adjusting my two tvs and Xbox one Xs.

Yeah ,and then you got to change them back for your other games.., pretty damn inconvenient.

Didn't have to adjust anything for bf4 and bf1. Even in the night maps players were still visible.
    There's something wrong with the way they implemented the shading, lighting that reflects off the environment causing enemies to be harder to see. This wasn't an issue in past BF's
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    shaunUK24 wrote: »
    Why should we alter our tvs? I'm running a 4k TV with xb1x and at times I can't see someone in the shadows. They told us they was improving this but still no update that I can see.

Same here. 4k tv with xbox one x and either the shadows make enemies harder to see or lighter toned rubble make enemies damn near invisible if they're not moving. That and the half A** working footsteps make playing the game frustrating to say the least.

I have no issues with older BF's on this same set up. They look stunning
  • zombifiedstalker
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't get it guys.. even the cheap-**** TV's that I buy, have at least 1 spare user defined picture mode for cases like this.. or, I suppose you could just keep complaining to no effect...
    Dice helps those that help themselves. :smile:
  • lionking7001
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hm I try to give a friendly advise and people start to hate. I agree that it's hard to see te enemies in this game and I also hope that Dice improve this. I prefer to make the best of the situation thou and as @zombifiedstalker says all tvs has several modes. I can say that after adjusting it's a huge difference for me.
  • xOEx_Jabba81
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You know what Camouflage is??? Do you think that is how war is working? Seeing each other like candles popping out of the Terrain??? LOL. Good luck then.
  • Mishkin37
    709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You know what Camouflage is??? Do you think that is how war is working? Seeing each other like candles popping out of the Terrain??? LOL. Good luck then.

Correct! It’s camouflage!

And when you run into a dark building after being out in the sun, it’s hard to see a camper in the shadows.

Maybe, just maybe, DICE is encouraging us to slow the heck down, stick with your squad, and stop sprinting into every engagement full speed, a la CoD style.

(I just responded to another one of your replies in a different thread. It seemed like we were in disagreement in the other post, but I think we’re arguing for the same thing - seeing enemies that are not trying to be seen is supposed to be hard.)
  • Darrenbattlelog
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

In war. This is a game, that's supposed to be somewhat challenging and not make players furious with campers laying everywhere like camelions. Getting a few cheap kills, not near any objective just being annoying. It happened in the last 2 BF games to a degree. This one ups the ante by 10x. Esp the recons. Everything is a head shot even if I'm shooting them , they still get off a one hit head shot.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    Hm I try to give a friendly advise and people start to hate. I agree that it's hard to see te enemies in this game and I also hope that Dice improve this. I prefer to make the best of the situation thou and as @zombifiedstalker says all tvs has several modes. I can say that after adjusting it's a huge difference for me.

I wasn't hating at all and thanks for the advise.
    I was just pointing out I have done what you said before hand and it still looks crappy compared to the last couple in the franchise that didn't need any adjustments.
  • OldSkoolzFinest

In war. This is a game, that's supposed to be somewhat challenging and not make players furious with campers laying everywhere like camelions. Getting a few cheap kills, not near any objective just being annoying. It happened in the last 2 BF games to a degree. This one ups the ante by 10x. Esp the recons. Everything is a head shot even if I'm shooting them , they still get off a one hit head shot.

Exactly. This is clearly just a poor design choice like the many other ones in the game to get the game rushed out that some people are defending.
    All other games in the franchise didn't need video adjusting BUT this one does...........that tells you something.
  • Mishkin37
    709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Exactly. This is clearly just a poor design choice like the many other ones in the game to get the game rushed out that some people are defending.
    All other games in the franchise didn't need video adjusting BUT this one does...........that tells you something.

What’s video adjusting? Does it have to do with the visibility tweak they made after the beta? Thanks!

• OldSkoolzFinest
    Mishkin37 wrote: »

What’s video adjusting? Does it have to do with the visibility tweak they made after the beta? Thanks!

I'm talking about tv callerbrating in your tv settings. We shouldn't have to do that for one game just to slightly see better.....cuz it doesn't fix the real issue. We didn't need to for any other BF game nor my library of other games.
  • shaunUK24
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've had a tweak of the settings within the game and it seems to of improved to be honest
  • Mishkin37
    Mishkin37 wrote: »

I'm talking about tv callerbrating in your tv settings. We shouldn't have to do that for one game just to slightly see better.....cuz it doesn't fix the real issue. We didn't need to for any other BF game nor my library of other games.

Oh. Got it. I thought it was something technical that DICE did.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don’t have any trouble seeing enemies at all.
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    you have a high definition TV. If you can't can't see thru all the detail. that's just too bad. graphics are only going to improve. making player models glow so you can see them better is a poor way to fix the problem.
  • Neon27ff
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Guys get used to it and it starts to become big fun. Is a kind of hardcore element they introduced and I love it. Cammo is now an important thing to care of. And keep low and slow down. It's not like BF1 where you rushed like crazy hordes into the enemie. Now you need to be much more careful.
  • Mishkin37
    Neon27ff wrote: »
    Guys get used to it and it starts to become big fun. Is a kind of hardcore element they introduced and I love it. Cammo is now an important thing to care of. And keep low and slow down. It's not like BF1 where you rushed like crazy hordes into the enemie. Now you need to be much more careful.

Several good points:
    - Camo is viable now; maybe it’s not just cosmetic
    - Crouch run (roadie run) is in the game for a reason; stay low, find cover

Here’s why I think the visibility gripe is not a good argument: if you’re running with your squad and you get sniped from the “invisible” enemy, your squad mate is going to:
    1) see the shots and kill the enemy
    2) revive you

Now why is that an issue?

For all those hating on the game, I’d be interested in knowing how many have:
    1) a regular squad with whom to play
    2) run with the squad instead of lonewolfing objectives or defending alone
    3) unlocked some of the specializations, so guns are a little better