Weekly BF

Your Favorite supportgun

Pmuecke
31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
what is your personal favorite support gun , i'm strugglin between the VGO or the MG42 , don't rly like the run and gun as support but when i get a good position (even tho it's very very difficult with the huge amount of snipers ingame) i can shred people into pieces with these guns

Comments

• doctorrocktor
    1819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fg42 it's a beast,tried the vgo don't know what it is but i cannot get along with it.anyone unlocked the mg42 and how is it.
  • Netranger9
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fg42 it's a beast,tried the vgo don't know what it is but i cannot get along with it.anyone unlocked the mg42 and how is it.

I have great results with the lewis,with perks and bipod,it sheds hard.
  • doctorrocktor
    1819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Netranger9 wrote: »

I have great results with the lewis,with perks and bipod,it sheds hard.
    Yeah i also use the lewis on the allies side,it's a great gun.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Bren is mine. Low recoil when specialiazed and does very well in mid-range engagements.
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lewis until I unlocked the FG42. The FG42 suits my aggressive play style more but if I want to sit back a bit then the Lewis. I want to like the Bren but the Lewis just does everything better.
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fg42 is definitely my favorite.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Drilling because i liking running people over with a semi truck
  • dayglowfroggy
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lewis has given me loads of confidence.
    my go to gun out of all the classes.
    Did a bit of recon and missed the killing power of the Lewis.
    Did a bit of assault and missed the mid range accuracy and fire power.
    Did just enough medic to do my tides missions but couldn't wait to get my Lewis out.
    Its probably doing my accuracy stats no end of bad but I now feel I can really support the team covering arcs with fire as they go forward and laying down covering fire for the medic etc.
    I am really starting to feel like support class is coming together for me now.
    I run with and aggressive team taking flags most of the time.
  • Aircool_212
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bren because I'm British. Drilling because it's a beast in the right situation and a burden when not, so you gotta think carefully.
  • Hawxxeye
    5973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    mg42
    it just sends shocks of pleasure just by firing it.
  • Panzerkeks85
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    The infamous Buzzsaw... (MG42). Kudos to DICE, they really nailed it with the feeling and sound of that machine gun.
  • Zviko0
    1667 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bren. It's gonna be MG 42 when I unlock it, no doubt.
  • konfederat87
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Funny think, nobody even mention about ke7 - gun wich is responsible for 50% of my deaths xD
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    MG42 and S-mines
    Post edited by Foot_Guard_Tomei on
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    704 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VGO if I'm tryharding, or M30 Drilling if I'm having fun.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Drilling for pure fun.