OMG,

PineNeedle789
155 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
I just grabbed the head of sniper and broke his neck. I though, I was gonna knife him but instead my toon broke his neck. It was a 5 sec animation too with sound.
I don't feel good now. It was disturbing.

Comments

• smys123
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Rated M for mature
  • PineNeedle789
    Yeah, M has limit too. I was totally not expecting it. That sound was more disturbing with combination of animation.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, there's rare takedown animations now

I recently went to take down a supine player (laying on their back)

Instead of stabbing him or something like that, my guy pressed his elbow against the poor guys throat and crushed his windpipe with a sickening "cruuuunch"
  • BaronVonGoon
    6737 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    One guy head butt me the other day.
  • Zviko0
    1623 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Does anyone have a link?
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is another one where you flip a prone player and smash their head into the rocks about 3 times.
  • PineNeedle789
    Dang, didn't realize all them animation for melee kill. No more knife attack to prone people anymore for me.
  • QHUNK9000
    307 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    War aint pretty.
  • Zviko0
    1623 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is another one where you flip a prone player and smash their head into the rocks about 3 times.

I bayonet charged someone, he was crouched and I don't know exactly what happened but I'm pretty sure I headbutted him on the ground. :D
  • PineNeedle789
    Indigology wrote: »
    I just grabbed the head of sniper and broke his neck. I though, I was gonna knife him but instead my toon broke his neck. It was a 5 sec animation too with sound.

You're playing a war game and that disturbs you? Oh the irony LOL

Yes it did.
  • MachineHead0013
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Those animations sound awesome lol.
  • vcm0x
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    did you teabag?
  • GhostsOfWar119
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited December 2018
    oh-my-gawd-somebody-stop-the-dayum-match-quick-meme-22224563.png

Good Ole JR( former WWE announcer) tells It like It is!

• xAnimalxMotherx
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Maybe you should't be playing a war game then.

• CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1703 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You had no problem with sticking a knife in his lung, or slicing his throat, but you found that breaking his neck was disturbing? LMAO! I'm speachless.
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did they cover it up with asterisks? Because slightly bad language in chat... NO. But gunning people down and snapping their necks? Oh yeah, we're all about that!
  • GhostsOfWar119
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited December 2018
    The way the OP described the post, It reminds Of the Steven Seagal movies from the 90's where he was known for breaking necks and arms then hearing the loud crack and yells from the bad guys!
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1703 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Did they cover it up with asterisks? Because slightly bad language in chat... NO. But gunning people down and snapping their necks? Oh yeah, we're all about that!

I honestly don't think that Dice actually cares about slightly bad language "per se" as much as they do people using slightly bad language in chat to grief or troll other players.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1640 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Was it a female sniper? That would be truly disturbing I would think