The class you have selected is violating server rules!!

sloopyfish
53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Anybody have this problem. I am using recon at this time and when i go to spawn into the map it says The class you have selected is violating server rules , i have selected spotting scope and spawn beacon but when i change either 1 it lets me play.???????

Comments

• BewBewKittyFck
    34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep got the problem last night, couldnt play recon at all.
  • sloopyfish
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sucks, im more support but wanted to progress my recon. Guess they dont want us to do that lol dice please fix this....
  • Iightblack
    158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same bug to me.
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here...
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just switch back to class menu and reselect and it fixes it.
  • DrOconnor
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This STILL ISNT FIXED
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had that earlier. Seems to be working now tho
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's a bug, generally to do with something you have equipped.
    It happened to me when I first unlocked the Geweher 43. I had to leave the lobby I was in to play with my new unlock.
  • FragbaitDax
    223 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same happened to me on Support a couple of weeks ago when I equipped a new unlock mid-game. It's obviously a glitch, but you just need to unselect that item to keep playing and equip it outside a match later. Still annoying, but not the worst thing in BF5 right now :)