TTK 1.0 is dead, TTK 2.0 is live tomorrow

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    7063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dice can you please buff grenade timers. I mean since guns now will shoot carrots, marshmallow, green peas and baby poop. I'd like to be able to use my grenade as primary. Thanks.

#NotMyTTK
  • BewBewKittyFck
    34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good. The game is easy but frustrating to play because of all the cheap kills that result from the CoD4-like TTK. They need to stop catering to the lowest common denominator, i.e., the player who cannot control recoil and needs to rely on who-sees-whom-first to get cheap kills.

The current TTK is closer to the previous BF titles. Increasing the TTK will move it closer to the TTK associated with the COD series.
  • KumanoChinpei
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They will change TTK because they couldnt improve TTD? oh my god.
  • SirBobdk
    5323 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They will change TTK because they couldnt improve TTD? oh my god.
    Didn't we all see this comming.
  • BewBewKittyFck
    34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If they are increasing TTK, might aswell just stop playing then.

No more "gimme" kills for you? Right now it's too much about who sees who first. That's not good gameplay.

"Gimme" kills? Nah, map knowledge, pre-aiming, and recoil control. Bullet sponges is not good gameplay.
  • ackers75
    2652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good. The game is easy but frustrating to play because of all the cheap kills that result from the CoD4-like TTK. They need to stop catering to the lowest common denominator, i.e., the player who cannot control recoil and needs to rely on who-sees-whom-first to get cheap kills.

The current TTK is closer to the previous BF titles. Increasing the TTK will move it closer to the TTK associated with the COD series.

The CoD series has always been fast TTK, which is exactly why it's so popular among the worst players in the world (especially console players who can't aim without aim assists), because the fast TTK ensures that even they get cheap kills from time to time.
    Cod has a fast ttk because the netcode can handle it!

• John_Milano-182-
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ackers75 wrote: »

The CoD series has always been fast TTK, which is exactly why it's so popular among the worst players in the world (especially console players who can't aim without aim assists), because the fast TTK ensures that even they get cheap kills from time to time.
    Cod has a fast ttk because the netcode can handle it!

CoD has a fast TTK because it's mostly played by cripples. It's no wonder the OP here is a console player who wants the game to "assist" him to get frags. Us PC players prefer to do the hard work ourselves through superior aim and recoil control.
  • trip1ex
    5247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i want to kill quick but die slow. Dice please make it happen. Thank you.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11605 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    danosta wrote: »
    If they are increasing TTK, might aswell just stop playing then.

Has anyone stopped to ask the question that may be the only way to fix to TTD is related to the current TTK?
    I agree with this. I would surmise that the netcode is causing the issues and slowing down ttk will help with that.

That said, I like the current ttk.
  • Hawxxeye
    7823 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    eMartinez wrote: »
    A higher TTK is going to improve the aggressive recon game quite a bit. Oh boy, prepare for the tears boys and girls.
    If they have any single brain cell they will not touch recon weapons
  • Hawxxeye
    7823 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Gforce81 wrote: »
    Remember guys:

They did say they were going to involve the community in experiments regarding the TTK/TTD

Maybe this is how they're going about it: Having their new, "adjusted" TTK as a new server standard, but with the older, faster TTK on a separate server list.

They don't say that "these are for sure the changes we're going with, the TTK will be this, and will be written in stone"

Perhaps this is how they're going about TESTING the changes to get our feedback on it before making any steps towards what's the "official" new TTK

That is why I was saying that they should had spent October beta testing the game with us
  • BaronVonGoon
    7063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know if I'm in the minority but I got used to the TTD. Whatever they did in the last major update fixed something. Yes, TTD was still low but it wasn't infuriating anymore.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know if I'm in the minority but I got used to the TTD. Whatever they did in the last major update fixed something. Yes, TTD was still low but it wasn't infuriating anymore.

Interesting, I honestly haven't noticed any real difference. Constantly being one tapped by pistols sucks or firing first with a smg and still dying to a pistol.
This discussion has been closed.