Weekly Debrief

Battlefield V Daily Orders and Special Assignments

Comments

• Kongo030
    665 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah bad UX again. Rank 20 for a class unlocks the final class assignments.
  • Wikstone
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    What is this, assignments resetting in middle of the round??
  • ShinyDemon
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Daily: Shoot Sprinting Enemies for 100 points

Roger Wilco
  • Dral13
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    V1 rocket assignment is pretty frustrating, had a squad leader last night who didn’t know how to call it in and we had enough points for two.

Please do not give me assignments that are out of my personal control.
  • RealBubba
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have indication that new assignment exists with the white dot but I look in every place and cannot findout what it is....very frustrating
  • Dral13
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still seeing a lot of bugged assignments and bugged tides of war objectives.
  • Kongo030
    They won't be able to fix this otherwise they already had. Also didn't get my last Tiger skin yet...Dice!
  • Entek101
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Re mastery assignments.

Probably been said before but:

20 headshots in a round (with certain guns) is hard / next to impossible with new ttk (and hard even on old one).
    I know masteries are supposed to be hard to get but tbh I mastered every single lmg in nearly 3 days and its taken nearly 2 weeks to do 4 sniper rifles and an assault rifle.
    That's not hard/challenging that's pure luck.

Id prefer to see a 7 in a life / 15 in a round (im a conquest player and 20 hs kills in an objective area with new ttk is infuriating).
    OR 10 in a life / 50 in total would be nice.

If your skilled enough to get those "in a life" that's fine, but personally I don't consider myself a fantastic lmg user and those were pretty easy. I know sniper rifles reward you with skill shots but the hit reg / latency issues, the weird hit boxes and sometimes just plain old unlucky shots mean its not that easy to get it unless your camping like a good-un.

Wording on assignments - possible changes?
    "in an objective area" - ME or the ENEMY in the area? I THINK sniper one is kill enemies in the area (as you would be at range attempting to clear it before you cap it) - but its not immediately obvious.

"whilst in objective area" - so camp a capped point and hope you can get headshots in before round ends. This is mastery level? It feels cheap and not really skilled at all. Im unsure what would feel like you earned the thing tbh. Kill 5 in a life on objective area / kill 10 in a life - maybe?

The rifles should be more about skill than sitting in a spot hoping people stand still near it long enough for you to bag those kills.

Possible vehicle masteries? For skins? Not sure what these could be?
  • Kongo030
    Maybe a mastery for the last Tiger Skin which Dice didn't give me though I completed everything in that boring campaign.
  • CLOCKTOWER819
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tides of War objective ‘look up’ is still malfunctioning. It is very disappointing to have been part of squads who have deployed this asset, yet have scored the required kills and yet have not have been indicated progress on the chart. Is there any update on a resolution for this issue