What would you like fixed/to see in BFV?

QuikSilv3R425
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
1. TTD/TTK - (TTK seems ok but people die WAY too fast. If you start to get shot in any direction, you are pretty much dead before you can even react)
2. Fix long loading screens (Black screen) while quitting a match post game.
3. Allow people to invite/join games from their friends even IF their squad is full. Currently, you cannot join if the squad is full from the person who invited you (Annoying).
4. Medical/Ammo crates are falling through hard surfaces while placing them down - MUST FIX.
5. Tank cannon shells (ALL) do almost 0 damage to infantry across the board while the machine gun is super OP.
6. Fortifications are pretty much useless since you spend a lot of time to build vs a small impact grenade can blow it up completely.
7. Support guns all have too little ammo capacity, Lewis gun extended mag has 97 but in BF1 there were guns with 150+ round capacity.
8. Grenades need to be replenished with support ammo crates and rocket launchers should be fully replenished via ammo crate as well, not 1 at a time.
9. While prone, I often find myself being pushed/sliding around on various surfaces for no reason at all
10. Figure out a better way to allow us to customize our weapons. I hate having to switch/make changes to Axis and Allied forces all the time...Especially when the game gives you so little time in-between matches to make changes before constantly changing to the game screen when it loads.
11. Make Med/Ammo crates auto-provide like in ALL prior battlefield games that had them...Enough of this stupid "Interact" with them crap. No one uses them or notices anyways so it is almost useless. Make them auto-distribute again.
12. Ability to switch teams while in the game like in BF1.
Post edited by QuikSilv3R425 on

Comments

• QuikSilv3R425
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree...SMG should not kill me across the map...But yet it does nearly every time. I also agree with your point on the tanks...I suck in them anymore cause they do so little damage to infantry...If you get hit with a shell (even close enough) you should be dead.
  • xDEATHCORPSE666
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    tank rounds in ww2 were 75 mm, AA gun rounds were 20mm. I highly doubt any of these developers have ever seen the size of these rounds nor even seen what a 20 mic mic or bigger can actually do to the human body!
  • xPhelipe
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ban Xim users, and control / kbm only servers
  • yen064
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hope lag compensation reproduce for cross region player because in Asia/Oceania have no enough player, there might be no player after 2 or 3 month later at Asia/Oceania server on XBOX platform.
  • Siris111
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So far I would like the campaign awards fixed, solveig’s knife was bugged til last week and now the last tiger reward is bugged and will no give me the reward, this is frustrating, anyone else have this issue?
  • Siris111
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1. TTD/TTK - (TTK seems ok but people die WAY too fast. If you start to get shot in any direction, you are pretty much dead before you can even react)
    3. Allow people to invite/join games from their friends even IF their squad is full. Currently, you cannot join if the squad is full from the person who invited you (Annoying).
    4. Medical/Ammo crates are falling through hard surfaces while placing them down - MUST FIX.
    5. Tank cannon shells (ALL) do almost 0 damage to infantry across the board while the machine gun is super OP.
    6. Fortifications are pretty much useless since you spend a lot of time to build vs a small impact grenade can blow it up completely.
    7. Support guns all have too little ammo capacity, Lewis gun extended mag has 97 but in BF1 there were guns with 150+ round capacity.
    8. Grenades need to be replenished with support ammo crates and rocket launchers should be fully replenished via ammo crate as well, not 1 at a time.
    9. While prone, I often find myself being pushed/sliding around on various surfaces for no reason at all
    10. Figure out a better way to allow us to customize our weapons. I hate having to switch/make changes to Axis and Allied forces all the time...Especially when the game gives you so little time in-between matches to make changes before constantly changing to the game screen when it loads.
    11. Make Med/Ammo crates auto-provide like in ALL prior battlefield games that had them...Enough of this stupid "Interact" with them crap. No one uses them or notices anyways so it is almost useless. Make them auto-distribute again.

I agree with all but 11 and 12, 11 just comes down to bad squad play or inattentive players. 12 would be a bit chesty for some challenges or missions, back in bf4 people would get together, team swap and unlock guns this way. As far as I see it they are trying to fix that loophole. As for the interact with crates, they implemented this more for those who are really playing as a squad. You know running around, taking objectives and communicating together which is a BIG part of the battlefield experience. I understand your gripes, I share most of yours but these issues you have (I.e. 11./12.) for the time being are helping BFV keep afloat, and this game needs whatever it can to stay afloat and become the good game it should be.
  • Siris111
    I agree...SMG should not kill me across the map...But yet it does nearly every time. I also agree with your point on the tanks...I suck in them anymore cause they do so little damage to infantry...If you get hit with a shell (even close enough) you should be dead.

I see your point and really I get ya man, but the main guns are more meant for vehicles than infantry, though they can still be used for infantry if you have decent enough aim. If you are more for attacking infantry try out the Staghound or Panzer 38t, they are light and weak, but fast and super effective against infantry due to slightly more splash damage from the main cannons. Play a tank to its type and strength and you can really kick some butt! Don’t forget the special rounds/different main guns, play a tank you like and spend the company coin upgrading it. Another caviat, after you’ve spent the company coin on 4 upgrades, you can respec for free as many times as you please, hope this helps!
  • QuikSilv3R425
    Siris111 wrote: »

I agree with all but 11 and 12, 11 just comes down to bad squad play or inattentive players. 12 would be a bit chesty for some challenges or missions, back in bf4 people would get together, team swap and unlock guns this way. As far as I see it they are trying to fix that loophole. As for the interact with crates, they implemented this more for those who are really playing as a squad. You know running around, taking objectives and communicating together which is a BIG part of the battlefield experience. I understand your gripes, I share most of yours but these issues you have (I.e. 11./12.) for the time being are helping BFV keep afloat, and this game needs whatever it can to stay afloat and become the good game it should be.

I agree with your feedback after reading it and would like to keep 11/12 as is. Solid counter argument. Didn't think of that before.
  • RednekWes
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I agree with all but 8. Maybe only fill grenades, and rockets, etc has to be from main resupply. Due to spamming of rocket grenades at tanks that are already under powered/ armored.

Also add that smg should not be getting buffs, but nerfs. They are firing pistol rounds and are out performing all other weapons at all ranges (minus snipers from long range).

I would also add AA tanks need slightly more damage to planes and a good amount more to infantry. I had a fighter fly straight at me, and I was hitting him with the wirbelwind from max range I could start hitting him, all the way until he flew right over me. That is way under powered.

Something needs to be done with the bombers as well. As soon as a fighter starts tailing you, you are done. I know it's a bomber and they're slow in real life but this is a game. Give us a chance. If you want, make it to where we do high altitude bombing runs, with thousands of pounds of bombs... possibly ai defense gunners like war thunder?

Sorry for the long winded response.
  • smyhk
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maximum ping limits on servers and auto-kick for high ping.
  • Trokey66
    8247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The players?
  • Conn1916
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was really hoping to get that “drag your mate to cover” function that they talked about in the beta. I have an all medic club and we would really like that feature to be added to the game.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. Visual clarity - it's harder to see enemies compared to past BF titles
    2. Enemies footsteps - Audio is a mess right now
    3. Vaulting - needs to be more fluid
    4. Buff secondary pistols
    5. Textures are horrible on Xbox one x- fix it
  • ObscenePariah
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

What SMG are you being killed with? I want to know. I play medic and seem to have misplaced this sweet smg with a nerf gun variant.

• lionking7001
    219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wish Dice gives the medic class some love. That they fix the medical crate. Gives medics the choice to pick a semi-auto riffle maybe M1A1 or the Selbsladder? Maybe one more smoke grenade?
  • normzzzzzy
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. Dog fighting in fighters

2. Not really a fix but, having the ability to spot nearby enemies when your down so your team mates can rev you without the risk of getting killed by an enemy sitting nearby

3. Might draw a bit of flack for saying this but... grenades seem a bit underwhelming
  • al6q
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Grenades take a long time to explodes and of course the freezing after round is very boring
  • smyhk
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Conn1916 wrote: »
    I was really hoping to get that “drag your mate to cover” function that they talked about in the beta. I have an all medic club and we would really like that feature to be added to the game.

Hell, even a revive while prone would be a plus.
  • Razmuz97
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Things I want to get of my chest.

"Call In Reinforcements":
    Fixing that thingy would be... great.
    First of, buffing the V1's or at least make it cheaper to activate would be a good start. Why? Well...
    I've used not 1, not 3... but 5 in the last 3 days and so far I've only gotten 1. 1 kill with a bit of extra damage and kill assists. (bad luck?)
    But what really annoys me is the hassle and fidgeting you have to go through just to get the binoculars up. (If you even manage that...)
    I've simply by accident called in the special vehicles istead of the V1 about 3 times, as well as being forced to switch my leader position with a friend a few times because the binoculars just wont get up, or when you finally get it up... it cutts half the screen in black while zooming in.

(Current Limited Time Event:)
    (The friend I switched with got 3 kills on one map. And that limited time challenge is still locked at 50% done. you need 2 kills. So apparently the limited time "challenges" is also glitched. This is probably just a "minor" problem.)

(I'm ranting at this point, so feel free to just stop reading, or maybe you'll find it funny who knows)

The Connection:
    Currently PUBG works better than BFV. (Who would have though that?) I sure as hell got surprised that I can play with americans on (some) american servers with less lagg than playing on EU servers on BFV.
    But luckily I'm quite used to the lagg at this point. (Maybe getting the sniper rifle challenges done first was a good idea after all, but what a paint it was... All gold doe, mmm...) But I kinda shot myself in the foot by not using and mastering the KE7 before it was nurfed... oof.

BFV has quite litteraly f'd me at every opportunity its gotten so far (more than Dark Souls pvp ever has). But I'm willing to give this game more patience, more than I should and that is kinda more than it deserves at this point.

These are also a few things that test my patience

1.Annoying inconveniences with what you can and can't do while you're in and out of games (Brb gotta leave and put on new orders for this not so golden gun of mine... *2 hours later. I'm back!)
    2.broken "challenges" (event), (snowman had enough)
    3.broken guns (maybe putting the "less mussle climb" and "less horizantal sway" in one "path" isn't that good of an idea?)
    4.broken vehicles (that I can not even repair in the depot) as well as unbreakable planes (unless you use that one with 8 guns #op),
    5.unbreakable terrain (The snow coated leaf says "f u" to your sniper bullets)
    6.hitbox issues (the jaw doesn't count as a headshot?)

(Bonus complaint) the medic
    (Get the CQC shotguns out of "Mr on a cliff Bullet Hose" and "Ms Suppress that dude" (#feminism) and give it to the guy who is actually in close quarters combat already. Doc needs that split second rambo revive option of taking down that teabagging enemy efficiently to shut that half dead friend of yours up, after shouting "callouts" to the rest of the squad for 15 secnds. That way the Mr and Ms can play their role as "Support" nicely, and by giving Doc a shotgun you encourage him/her to play the role by being on the frontlines where most of the dead or dying are. That and Doc got no secondary weapon class option. And I pray the "dmr's" stick with assault. Or else we'll never see any medics at the frontlines again..

These are just a few but I'll spare you the rest.

P.S. I still want that helmet for the V1 challenges. If I can not look like Lord Chanka at the end of this event, I might just drop this game.
    Like it is a fun game when it "works". And if it wasn't for my love of Souls like games and the way those games has "molded" me to handle flaws, hardship, difficulty and sometimes unfairness, I would have dropped this game already. And I some already have simply because of the lack of content alone. But right now, fixing what they have should be a priority.

Yours sincerely: A Salty Swede