Aim bots everywhere!!!

StokaCRO
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Nearly every other game has minimum 1 person with Aimbot....frustrating ....Not to mention that your reporting system is perfect !!!
CANT YOU ADD IN GAME REPORT ??? and if 20% + of the team reports the guy maybe softban for 1 hour ????

anything ?????

Comments

• hawkseye17
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I have not seen any cheating in this game thus far. Makes it really hard to sympathize with people complaining about it.
  • NamelessForNow
    1433 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • impulsive_tango
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hawkseye17 wrote: »
    I have not seen any cheating in this game thus far. Makes it really hard to sympathize with people complaining about it.

This is why EA won't do anything! Because some are afraid to admit to cheating in the game.
  • nicey1958
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

he should have gone to specsavers :-)
  • vcm0x
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    spend like one round watching top streamers on twitch (shroud, stodeh, matimio, etc.) on prime time. you'll see that some ppl are so good in this game it's like they're using aimbots.

some ppl don't stream but their aim is just as good and those are who you call "aimbotters"
  • StingX71
    814 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Not afraid to admit anything. If I legitimately believed there were hackers, I'd gather up the proof and send to EA/DICE. I would also vent about it here in the forums if it was epidemic as some say.

I've seen maybe one in 150 hrs.

I also don't buy the story, hackers are hard to detect as they like to stay in the middle of the pack. What's the point? Doubt anyone buys hacks to go 10-5 in position 20. I typically finish in the top 5, am I so good I'm able to better the hacker with their hacks? In that case, they got ripped off or are doing it wrong. I'm almost 50 with a touch of arthritis in both hands, astigmatism in both eyes, and was told I need friggin bifocals.

Seriously people. Some people have an aptitude for this stuff and are really, really, really, good (like everything else in life). Wait until I allow my youngest to start playing these games, you're all going to start crying in your coffee then.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    vcm0x wrote: »
    spend like one round watching top streamers on twitch (shroud, stodeh, matimio, etc.) on prime time. you'll see that some ppl are so good in this game it's like they're using aimbots.

some ppl don't stream but their aim is just as good and those are who you call "aimbotters"

Do they have rounds like this?

https://ibb.co/JsWDjbF
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    nicey1958 wrote: »

he should have gone to specsavers :-)

naa, i also haven't seen 1 player that i could say was 100% cheating. a few suspicious players that might have been using esp/wallhacks, but no obvious rage hackers/aimbots at all yet.
  • zyn1k3r
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do they have rounds like this?

https://ibb.co/JsWDjbF

Nothing to see here. Please move on. Just pure skills.
  • Corrupt_be
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

So far I've seen 1 that was obvious.

At first I was like "FFS THESE 1 FRAME KILLS".

A few kills later I realized he wasn't 1 framing, he was just 1 shotting and knew everyone's location instantly. 1 frame kills aren't consistent, cheats are :expressionless:
  • VonReisler
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I've reported 3 definites' so far. Quite a few more suspects but with this very strange TTK/TTD issue, it's very difficult to be sure most of the time.
    Should be interesting to see how the 2 different TTK types of servers work out after they're rolled out tody. Maybe the cheaters will stick to the "core" servers so it remains harder for players to detect them.
  • DancesWthMice
    85 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    vcm0x wrote: »

I do enjoy watching Shroud and Stodeh, but PUBG had its share of elite streamers as well. Yet, they still had 10 million hackers.
  • PeteRoy
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    so many hackers in this game, unplayable
  • DancesWthMice
    EA/Dice, please stop deleting my posts about cheating?!

Before more updates to the game, I want to see 3rd party cheat software and ban waives rolled out along with public ban lists. Yes, the game needs work, but cheating is the single most egregious problem currently.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12840 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited December 2018
  • DancesWthMice

I posted some of the following in another thread, but feel not many are absorbing the reality of our current PC game environment:

PUBG has banned 10 million out of 30 million players. 1/3 of its base with DETECTABLE chests. Of course this number does not address private/undetected hacks.

Forbes recently published their own study about gaming and cheating. The conclusion they came to was that approximately 40% of players have cheated in the past, or are currently cheating.

So these numbers are a good rough estimate(especially PUBG). If you would like to argue for another %, please start with reference numbers or sound reasoning.

Most cheaters are just attempting to keep their Heads above water with a positive k/d. The cheat forums coach their members on how not to raise red flags for FairFight.

Those who say they have not encountered hacks in "x" number of hours, have encountered many. They just were unaware. ESP is hard to detect. Removed recoil, hard to detect. Every 4th shot auto hits target....and so on. You're not supposed to know you're being gamed. That is effective cheating.

I used to get banned from private servers in UT3 and BC2 as I was considered a cheater, though I have never touched a hack. I'm not an accuser, but know enough about the cheating culture to understand it tries to operate under the radar. Recently have noticed some very seasoned and good players getting their butts handed to them in BFV. The good players do recognize the problem, but it has become unfashionable to mention the problem on forums.

In comparison, Quake Champions is a much cleaner game environment than BFV.

I wonder how many Members of the PUBG forums got verbally steamrolled about crying cheat before the the problem was really exposed.

Dice, the cheating is the most pressing problem to address. Your reputation as an advocate for fair play is at stake. I want 3rd party anti cheat software as well as public ban lists.
This discussion has been closed.